Official Bitcoin Thread

Last day of being apart of the Strong army. Will not pay my fees that are due today. Good riddance.

Interesting to see a lot of alts have done better than BC over the last seven days.

All 4 of my nodes are past due, just gonna let them die. I have 20 tokens I gotta withdraw but don’t even wanna spend gas $ on that

It is what it is, I yolo’d and it didn’t work out :lol: I would be more upset if I didnt and it ended up going up

It cost me a little over $10 to claim 9 tokens last night. Then you gotta spend gas just to let Uniswap have access to Stronger (if it's the first time) and pay for the swap afterwards. Almost didn't even bother.

I guess the NaaS scam never made good sense if you really think about it. If the node service they're providing is so valuable, why not just create them yourselves and reap all the rewards. Why do you need random people at all for this.

I told y'all stay away from the **** coin projects.... Lol y'all had big dreams.....

Just do your Googles on iso20022 .... Find out which coins are compliant and which coins are going to used after iso20022 becomes the standard that replaces swift...

I told y'all stay away from the **** coin projects.... Lol y'all had big dreams.....

Just do your Googles on iso20022 .... Find out which coins are compliant and which coins are going to used after iso20022 becomes the standard that replaces swift...
I'm sure a lot people are embracing a work to earn model now. Hope this isn't a scam too.

how many of you are still keeping a good amount of coins on platforms that can block you from accessing your funds? reading the recent nexo accusations have been real interesting and after the celsius problems, i wouldn’t trust anyone.

and like i said before, i like amp under a penny. might start to DCA into a small bag because i’m confident that’s a project that will survive long-term.

All my 🔑 are on my ledger now except my locked up staked eth and a little on celsius but that celsius won’t hit me too hard if I lose it.

I dca and transfer it once I get a couple hundred in there so I’m not paying too many fees.

did i speak too soon? this doesn’t seem like good news for amp holders.

BF7E92C8-A77A-4421-B05A-37AFE44457FB.jpeg

have any of you guys used flexa to pay? i put $50 doge in spedn last year and it’s worth $8 now 😂

i need to keep a close watch on amp and grab a little bag.

368ECF69-8E54-4C35-9E1E-AA3B33CE4F7F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom