Official Bitcoin Thread

They voted to buy a token created by the guy who's largely responsible for f`in them in the first place.

Good job. I'm sure everyone will be getting their lambos at the end of the year.

The Kucoin thing was confirmed as FUD by Fatman of the Luna investigation....for what it's worth.

I got most of my portfolio in cold storage, but still some on Coinbase. Anyone worried particularly about the few big, big dogs such as Coinbase, FTX, Binance?
that’s good to hear about kucoin.

binance and ftx still out there making power moves so they seem to be in good shape. perhaps regulations and market conditions will force out the small CEXs.

Best ledger to buy?

I would just splurge for the X. Unless you're only planning to hold a couple of protocols, then an S or S Plus will suffice.

I got the S a while back and regret it because it would be nice to have more protocols to add. They came out with the S Plus recently though which holds more protocols.

I would just splurge for the X. Unless you're only planning to hold a couple of protocols, then an S or S Plus will suffice.

I got the S a while back and regret it because it would be nice to have more protocols to add. They came out with the S Plus recently though which holds more protocols.
The Bluetooth on the X has come through for me, Ledger Live app could be better though.

They voted to buy a token created by the guy who's largely responsible for f`in them in the first place.

Good job. I'm sure everyone will be getting their lambos at the end of the year.
Man of all the scams in crypto I can't believe I got burned so bad by wonderland.

That **** is like waking up next to a random ugly, I ******* hate myself for my degen days.

Moving a lot smart during the next bulk and bear market.

Last edited:
I lost like 4 eth in wonderland smh

Ftx and Coinbase should be fine but why take chances

This won’t affect long term adoption negatively, it’s making the industry safer and educating people on defi and self custody. The reality is this crash has been caused by stupidity, greed and incompetence, not anything wrong with the actual protocols (aside from luna’s failure of course).

One OpenSea cofounder (Alex) bouncing

He states "I am more excited than ever about OpenSea’s opportunity, direction, and the leadership team."

That must not be true, since if one were truly "more excited," one would remain with the company

Man of all the scams in crypto I can't believe I got burned so bad by wonderland.

That **** is like waking up next to a random ugly, I ****ing hate myself for my degen days.

Moving a lot smart during the next bulk and bear market.
I lost maybe a band. Should have put it into something else, but thats the last time I let NTer's and the internet blow smoke up my *** about these random get rich overnight tokens.

We should all be more cynical about everything going forward.

One of my big brain strategies this year was to use Time profits to fund more Strong nodes 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Yeah, I guess it's funny now too :rofl:

I'm probably only gonna put about 25 percent of my money into crypto at all anymore.

I'm not worried about exchanges, especially the big 3, Binance, Coinbase and FTX. That been said I never keep everything in one place.
Just DCAing on a weekly/bi-weekly basis now. I'm fine with an average 3-5x over my entire potfolio in the next 2 years.

Macro situation is looking bad though so stacking cash as usual too.

I'm fine with an average 3-5x over my entire potfolio in the next 2 years.
it hasn’t been officially announced yet but everest team token unlock has been pushed back to jan 2023 and will occur over a 3 year period rather than 2. last video ama was pretty good and there’s another ama july 19. i need to figure a way to get more fiat and average down while the market dumps.

I miss all the degen plays... October last year was lit with all the DAOs and nodes hah it all turned to dust but we knew the risk and had fun gambling as crazy as it sounds, like a weekend in Vegas.

Hear me out, what if the market flips and that Sifu coin is a big hit haha it could happen.

Also, anyone here on Stepn? While things are low I think imma cop a coupla shoes. I've been running a lot recently all for free hah, might as well get paid for it!

my portfolio is pretty much back to almost exactly what i put in when i started last year. in the past year and coupla months i learned enough to know that i don’t know a damn thing 😂

one thing that someone told me that i’d like to start doing is keeping a journal to track my buys and sells along with what research led me to the decision and very importantly, how was my emotional state when i made the decision.

it hasn’t been officially announced yet but everest team token unlock has been pushed back to jan 2023 and will occur over a 3 year period rather than 2. last video ama was pretty good and there’s another ama july 19. i need to figure a way to get more fiat and average down while the market dumps.

Gonna watch it. Didn't know they started doing video AMAs now.

I miss all the degen plays... October last year was lit with all the DAOs and nodes hah it all turned to dust but we knew the risk and had fun gambling as crazy as it sounds, like a weekend in Vegas.

Hear me out, what if the market flips and that Sifu coin is a big hit haha it could happen.

Also, anyone here on Stepn? While things are low I think imma cop a coupla shoes. I've been running a lot recently all for free hah, might as well get paid for it!

Tried to get into it but you needed an invitation code which I could never get.

Back
Top Bottom