Official Bitcoin Thread

Wonder what this means for Neo's long term future......

Depends on who you ask- for some its the end of the line and others look at like it's a sale right now and a good thing for NEOs long term health to avoid scam ICOs

It's China and similar things have played out before with them "banning" Bitcoin, messing with exchanges etc etc

I'll be buying more to HODL once I read up some and this plays out - tough to ever gauge the "bottom"

Depends on who you ask- for some its the end of the line and others look at like it's a sale right now and a good thing for NEOs long term health to avoid scam ICOs

It's China and similar things have played out before with them "banning" Bitcoin, messing with exchanges etc etc

I'll be buying more to HODL once I read up some and this plays out - tough to ever gauge the "bottom"

I'm buying ETH. If it drops it drops. Worse case I'll hold for later.

Alot of the ICOs were scams anyway.

Crypto as you would wish to believe cant keep going higher and higher everyday. Think of the last pull back (june), look where it eventually took the crypto market to...all time highs. (177 billion).

I know to a few here, this isnt our first rodeo. But for the newbs, if you're scared..go to church

Good luck!

Scared money don't make no money lol

Was a day early on nxs :smh: would love to add to cvc here but I don't have the liquidity to do so at the moment. Hopefully it goes lower :lol:

which exchange?

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Crypto as you would wish to believe cant keep going higher and higher everyday. Think of the last pull back (june), look where it eventually took the crypto market to...all time highs. (177 billion).

I know to a few here, this isnt our first rodeo. But for the newbs, if you're scared..go to church

Good luck!

LOL :rofl:

Good luck!

Which church do you recommend?

question - if china does in fact stop/bans ICO....do you think money in crypto will stop?! Where do you think that money will go?? You may want to keep an eye on solid and established cryptos: btc, eth, ltc and stealth coins. I personally don't think $$$ from china is going to stop going into this space...i think growth is inevitable.

quote-china.jpg

question - if china does in fact stop/bans ICO....do you think money in crypto will stop?! Where do you think that money will go?? You may want to keep an eye on solid and established cryptos: btc, eth, ltc and stealth coins. I personally don't think $$$ from china is going to stop going into this space...i think growth is inevitable.

quote-china.jpg

personally i think PBOC is scooping up coins on the low. the money will flow back into crypto in no time and we will continue to see a higher marketcap overall and new ATH's

Anybody gone in on NEO on the dip??

Seems to be the one a lot of people are unsure about.

Possible Omise and Google partnership ?

OMG and Golem GNT are announcing a partnership for sure today, they should see some gains

Back
Top Bottom