Official Bitcoin Thread

We have options bros!!! Mclaren Newport Beach accpeting BITCOIN!!!

IMG_2670.jpg
IMG_2669.jpg
That's MAJOR

Imagine if Toyota finance or Ford or someone began accepting?

Let me know how it goes...

Can you buy all those coins listed on the worldcoinindex page?
I know someone said you still have to go through coinbase and buy btc to transfer it over to bitrex to be able to purchase the other types of coins.
I will dive in tomorrow night with this so just looking for a heads up before I do.

That would be a negative.
Use Coinmarketcap.com and look at each coin they have a full list of Markets with link to said page.

Tfw i decided not to buy $500 of ltc a few months ago

Attachments

• 1503274521517.png
    1503274521517.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 5
First of all, thanks to all that contribute to this thread. I've learned a lot but still have a ways to go.

I got in LTC last week at 46$, re-bought more at 63$ and took some profit out today. I think it will break 100 after it pullsback some and regains momentum.

I convinced my girl to get in ETH at 300$ last week and needless to say she is pretty happy. My outlook on Ethereum is that it will retest the ATH and most likely pullback, not at much as it did the first time it hit it's ATH.

Anyone have any input? My thoughts are based on price movement/levels but these Coins do not seem to follow conventional technical analysis.

I ordered the Trezor about a week ago. The Ledger nano s is backordered until next week. Thanks to this thread and some research on my own I was able to get on ETH when it was 40$. Going to slowly build a portfolio, try not to make too many brash decisions.

Gonna try to grab some when it hits the market. I like the idea of tron. Don't know if it'll ever happen but it's the way it should go.

Back
Top Bottom