Official Bitcoin Thread

ETH scared the **** out of me when I first threw some money into it. Took a nosedive 50% for the month after, but it's recovered nicely. Just gotta be patient sometimes.

Wish I would have took advantage of when it dropped to below $200.

Where do you guys go to get into the other coins. Right now I'm only trading on Coinbase, but I'd like to get into some smaller coins earlier in their lifespan.

Yeah same here I am only on coinbase at the moment, but I plan to venture out with the alts in the next coming days.

Appreciate the insight, guys. Just created a Bittrex account.

Let me know how it goes...

Can you buy all those coins listed on the worldcoinindex page?
I know someone said you still have to go through coinbase and buy btc to transfer it over to bitrex to be able to purchase the other types of coins.
I will dive in tomorrow night with this so just looking for a heads up before I do.

if you feel this way, maybe prep for it? put most/all your money on stable coins? ETH or LTC? Just think back to 2months ago when we were in the RED....what would have you done differently??

Yup throw into ltc and short the hell out of eth during the dip lol

I was iffy on LTC in the beginning because the gains are not that much compared to BTC and ETC, but it's doing alright now.

Glad I didn't sell it, but I still sold my BTC like a fool. Live and you learn.

token watch alert.....

i just saw this on twitter today:

plutus-tweet.jpg

If you're unfamiliar with Plutus [plu] check them out on coinmarketcap.....they have been in the game 2yrs, and goal is Tap & Pay token/reward system and a DEX (decentralized exchange).

plutons.jpg

The reasons you may want to look at them is, sure OMG, TenX, and others are offering the same type of features...BUT....Plutus is in BETA:

plutus-beta.jpg

and their total coins in circulation is 850k!!!! Not Trillions, Not Billions, Not MILLIONS.... 850,000 :wow:

https://plutus.it/

Pretty cool....

plutons-price.jpg

Fap, do you think it is still worth buying in on some of these coins that have risen exponentially since you first mentioned them?

Like, is PLU still a good buy at $19?

Fap, do you think it is still worth buying in on some of these coins that have risen exponentially since you first mentioned them?

Like, is PLU still a good buy at $19?

its tough man, i don't know how many x PLU will flip if you purchase at $19. Do I see it going over $20...possibly yes. But if it does, I'm not too sure if that is the profit you would be happy with. (even if you buy in high quantity).

If it dips to $15, then i'd buy..... i'm just using supply/demand here. 850k of total coins in circulation is very enticing.....especially if crypto market keep moving up. But to be honest, I wouldn't buy at $19...that's just me.

I would only buy chase size at most at this point. Pull back and it'll be worth it.

Mona has been such a slow mover br whatever. I'll happily ride it out.

Let me know how it goes...

Can you buy all those coins listed on the worldcoinindex page?
I know someone said you still have to go through coinbase and buy btc to transfer it over to bitrex to be able to purchase the other types of coins.
I will dive in tomorrow night with this so just looking for a heads up before I do.
Does seem you have you purchase using BTC, I may dive in tomorrow.

Anything in particular just on the acension? Any particular sites you guys use to keep up with news?

LTC may hit 80s today, BTC pushing 5K.
The entire market is seeing a bull run, not sure why, esp with BTC fork issues still around.

Added CVC, NXS, WAVES and XRP to the portfolio yesterday.

Thinking about taking JRS advice and adding XZC while its on a slight dip. Also considering IOT

Back
Top Bottom