Official Bitcoin Thread

Real estate is the best asset to own long term

Why?

You can’t sell it easily and supply is outpaced by demand

High quality NFTs will face a similar fate
I need to learn about minting nft’s and why certain one’s have value. Feels like I’m missing out.

I was listening to Joe Buddens podcast. They had a discussion about VR. Listening to them talk put the metaverse into perspective for me. They were talking about how Virtual Reality and the metaverse will be connected.

One example that they mentioned was the possibility of going to sports games virtually and other scenarios which shows the real world value of the metaverse. I gotta look more into it because I see it now.

Bought a sync x colors NFT for the concave project. Curious what the devs mean when they say this will be NFT 2.0 for their projects...

I was listening to Joe Buddens podcast. They had a discussion about VR. Listening to them talk put the metaverse into perspective for me. They were talking about how Virtual Reality and the metaverse will be connected.

One example that they mentioned was the possibility of going to sports games virtually and other scenarios which shows the real world value of the metaverse. I gotta look more into it because I see it now.

I was watching a NBA game and UFC fight on my oculus. **** was wild the first time I saw it. :lol:

1641667985537.png

Wish I had cash. Almost at haemoglobin red levels of fear

Yea after the Travis Scott concert in Fornite it was always going to be a reality and Covid is accelerating the process as well.

Now imagine owning the virtual land where a concert like that is being held and you charge people a fee without having to pay all the overheads that come with real life events.

You can see why Facebook changed their name to Meta. They own Oculus too so they their metaverse will be integrated with VR from the beginning so they're in the best position.
Luckily no one trusts them and the government hates them too so there's a chance for other players which is why stuff like Sandbox and Decentraland pumped so hard.

Watch Ready Player One if you haven't already to see the endgame for what a Metaverse could be like and crypto and NFTs are the glue that will hold it all together.

1641667985537.png

Wish I had cash. Almost at haemoglobin red levels of fear

Yea after the Travis Scott concert in Fornite it was always going to be a reality and Covid is accelerating the process as well.

Now imagine owning the virtual land where a concert like that is being held and you charge people a fee without having to pay all the overheads that come with real life events.

You can see why Facebook changed their name to Meta. They own Oculus too so they their metaverse will be integrated with VR from the beginning so they're in the best position.
Luckily no one trusts them and the government hates them too so there's a chance for other players which is why stuff like Sandbox and Decentraland pumped so hard.

Watch Ready Player One if you haven't already to see the endgame for what a Metaverse could be like and crypto and NFTs are the glue that will hold it all together.

I don’t know much (if anything) about the metaverse, but is there a finite amount of “land” available? Like in your example let’s say you own land, what would stop anyone with means from going around you and getting their own land to hold a virtual concert?

Excuse my ignorance. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom