Official Bitcoin Thread

98FFA085-AD00-4700-BEA5-39A63E9E5ED6.jpeg
I already blew all of my money on crypto and NFTs

Smh

But I do have a new consultant side job in crypto

Just waiting on the ink to dry

Got an offer a Quantum nft I couldn’t say no to, sold it, grabbed this one and bought back the time I sold. Still have some eth now liquid too

Last edited:
If you survived 2018-2020 you’re invincible to volatility

This. Is. Nothing.

Yup. I was sitting not touching anything in 2018-2019. My biggest mistake was that i didn’t DCA. I was also back in school so cash flow was tight. Not gonna make that mistake again.

From the Liontree newlestter:

E2AB532F-8714-4195-989C-9AEE1DE72B88.jpeg

Bullish ETH and any quality projects related to web 3.0

Can anyone run down the proper way to add assets into cold storage. Should I not buy a strong node until I have my hard wallet in hand? How do you avoid compromising your cold storage if you need to transfer assets from your hot wallet?

Can anyone run down the proper way to add assets into cold storage. Should I not buy a strong node until I have my hard wallet in hand? How do you avoid compromising your cold storage if you need to transfer assets from your hot wallet?

There's no risk in transferring stuff TO your hardware wallet. The hardware wallet protects against sending stuff out of it. Never interact with any websites while you're connected to your hardware wallet. Move stuff to hot wallet first, then interact with website. And of course never share the seed phrase to it.

cryptoongoonz.png

New pick up... Cryptoongoonz

My boy has a few of these. I like this old school cartoon style art.

I made a couple nice plays on free ETH mints last month, Critterz and Larva Lads. I get rekt when I spend my ETH on mints though :lol:. Critterz though, big brain occam's razor play by the devs. While everyone else is trying to reinvent the wheel and develop their own P2E games, Critterz just made assets to deploy into the biggest game of all (Minecraft).

Solana NFTs still a flipping paradise. Mint > flip > rinse, repeat. Maybe save 1 or 2 for a potential moon. And I get auto-whitelist for 90% of projects from my Dragon so it's been pretty stress free :lol:. Feels bad scalping sometimes but it is what it is. It's a cutthroat game that we play.

I have to start paying more attention to Terra NFTs. Only holding Galactic Punks and Wagmimonkeez at the moment but it seems like there is a little more buzz on Terra now than over the summer/fall.

Are NFTs the hedge against a bear market? Doesn't seem like many people are panic selling their jpegs... yet :lol:.

My boy has a few of these. I like this old school cartoon style art.

I made a couple nice plays on free ETH mints last month, Critterz and Larva Lads. I get rekt when I spend my ETH on mints though :lol:. Critterz though, big brain occam's razor play by the devs. While everyone else is trying to reinvent the wheel and develop their own P2E games, Critterz just made assets to deploy into the biggest game of all (Minecraft).

Solana NFTs still a flipping paradise. Mint > flip > rinse, repeat. Maybe save 1 or 2 for a potential moon. And I get auto-whitelist for 90% of projects from my Dragon so it's been pretty stress free :lol:. Feels bad scalping sometimes but it is what it is. It's a cutthroat game that we play.

I have to start paying more attention to Terra NFTs. Only holding Galactic Punks and Wagmimonkeez at the moment but it seems like there is a little more buzz on Terra now than over the summer/fall.

Are NFTs the hedge against a bear market? Doesn't seem like many people are panic selling their jpegs... yet :lol:.

You ain't missing much on Terra if you got GP's already...... Maybe Derby stars as that looks like it could actually be a dope game.

And that's dope that the dragon grants that kind of access :pimp:

Run it up man... Gotta make the loot while it's there.

This recebt bloodbath just made me completely rethink the plan I had with my STRONG rewards... I was initially thinking of rolling it over into a 3rd node.. but I went ahead and swapped it all for ETH instead... STRONG has seemed to stabilize around this $450 - $650 range...

The ETH bounce back is inevitable. Once ETH gets back to $4k+ I'll buy all that STRONG back plus whatever more from the potential profit... Hopefully enough for that 3rd node.

That's the strategy anyway... We'll see.

This recebt bloodbath just made me completely rethink the plan I had with my STRONG rewards... I was initially thinking of rolling it over into a 3rd node.. but I went ahead and swapped it all for ETH instead... STRONG has seemed to stabilize around this $450 - $650 range...

The ETH bounce back is inevitable. Once ETH gets back to $4k+ I'll buy all that STRONG back plus whatever more from the potential profit... Hopefully enough for that 3rd node.

That's the strategy anyway... We'll see.
I like the plan. Gotta keep in mind claiming/swapping fees into your calculations.

I accidentally sent FTM on ERC-20 instead of FTM today and essentially burnt 200$+ |l

Anyone on HEX?

Randomly listed as #8 on CMC last night, been watching the founders interviews that are mad entertaining...

Strong to Eth.

Its showing about $60 to claim the reward and $150 to convert for me on metamask. Might be worth it after fees if you got a good amount.
I paid $45 to claim and $70 to convert on UniSwap...

Turn on the ETH gas ticker and wait till past midnight... You can catch really low GWEI late late on weekends.

Anyone on HEX?

Randomly listed as #8 on CMC last night, been watching the founders interviews that are mad entertaining...

Yes,

I am all in on HEX.

CMC keeps gatekeeping it on page 3 but every now and then they mess up and put it where it actually belongs :lol:

Up to 40% APY , trustless yield, keep your own keys, plus all your hex will be doubled when pulsechain forks eth soon.

One of the best interviews

Last edited:
Real estate is the best asset to own long term

Why?

You can’t sell it easily and supply is outpaced by demand

High quality NFTs will face a similar fate

Back
Top Bottom