Official Bitcoin Thread

buy avax if you can get it (if not bridge eth)

swap for time on traderjoexyz.com

stake on wonderland.money

deposit only what you can afford to 100% lose and ignore for a year

check back in a year and you either got rich or the Ponzi was exploited and the pool got drained

speaking of rugs, I had $100 on Fantom that was sitting in an LP for fun that I deposited into Spartacus.Finance for a 13million % APY. 100% expect this to be a rug and a scam but **** it right, it's only $100. I would NOT use any real money here.

Also swapped a few FTM for a starter in SPELL.

Oh I get the farming part. It's the leveraging pooled crypto against a loan and redeploying that, and the further steps, where I'd blow myself up. I'll stick to simple staking and farming (doing this in a couple protocols already).

buy avax if you can get it (if not bridge eth)

swap for time on traderjoexyz.com

stake on wonderland.money

deposit only what you can afford to 100% lose and ignore for a year

check back in a year and you either got rich or the Ponzi was exploited and the pool got drained

speaking of rugs, I had $100 on Fantom that was sitting in an LP for fun that I deposited into Spartacus.Finance for a 13million % APY. 100% expect this to be a rug and a scam but **** it right, it's only $100. I would NOT use any real money here.

Also swapped a few FTM for a starter in SPELL.

Thanks!

Oh I get the farming part. It's the leveraging pooled crypto against a loan and redeploying that, and the further steps, where I'd blow myself up. I'll stick to simple staking and farming (doing this in a couple protocols already).
If I remember correctly the video briefly touches on that. There's also a video(seen below) from the same channel that delves into flash loans and also touches on the flipping.

If I remember correctly the video briefly touches on that. There's also a video(seen below) from the same channel that delves into flash loans and also touches on the flipping.

Oh for sure then I'll have to go back and rewatch. I made it about 5 minutes thru before work started getting busy. Thanks for the videos bro 8)

For you guys investing in TIME: Here's interview with creator. He's a defi innovator with a cult-like following. Him and his supporters have been doing really well. I primed up the video to start when they ask about TIME

The long and the short of it is he wanted to use TIME as an experiment as a launchpad instead of traditional ones like an ICO where community buys in, VCs, Angel investors, some tokens go to developers etc. Instead, to create a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization), you launch a coin in this way. This way the investors are given insane APY yields as incentive, and the token creators get insane funding. In this fashion the token starts off hyperinflationary, instead of tokens being released en masse.
1636132266489.png

The hyperinflation trends down and eventually ends when the runway is over. What happens when it's over? Now, you've formed a DAO, in TIMEs case they currently have about a quarter of a billion dollars to spend. If you own some TIME, you own some of the DAO, and can vote on what the $ is spent on and reap the rewards for what it's spent on (Ex. you vote to buy a portion of the LA lakers, they go up in value, TIME goes up in value. He was saying he loves video games/NFT space and wants to invest there though.). He said they'll put it to community vote whether they would want to continue and finish the runway or END the runway and burn the remaining supply (which he was pushing for, and which will most likely happen). This will change the token from a hyperinflationary nature to scarce overnight. Listening to this interview actually gave me confidence to leave my $ in TIME (was considering moving it).

I kept listening and he sold me on his other project: ICE (popsicle finance). He also runs abracadabra.money/spell and has a stable coin MIM. His plan is to use MIM as a cross-chain stable on the new platform allowing new pairs that have never been seen (his example was AVAX/FTM), as well as high yield ETH/stable pairs. Normally, when you go cross-chain (I'll use BTC-->ETH as example), BTC goes from BTC blockchain to ETH by burning the BTC on BTC blockchain and minting (wrapped) WBTC on ETH. This way, supply is maintained. With a cross-chain stable, he's not sending any of the tokens across to other chains, but has the liquidity to provide them, buys them up with MIM, sells directly. (ex. You want to swap AVAX for FTM directly, instead of going through crazy cross-chain stuff, behind-the-scenes your AVAX is sold for MIM, and simultaneously FTM is bought up with MIM, then FTM is sent to you in the same amount)

I type all that to say I was sold on him/time/ICE. Going to keep my $ in TIME, and looking to invest in that new project of his, ICE (popsicle finance)

i’m happy that i’m finally getting an airdrop from staking tokens. gonna get some $dsm desmos network (not dover street market). no idea what that is though. i might be happy for nothing :lol:

D Double D Double you staking dot to get that glmr bonus? i think that’s a great long-term play. moonriver is great so far. i’m on the solar dex and pretty happy with how it works. dotsama still has a ton of room to grow i think.

Last edited:
For you guys investing in TIME: Here's interview with creator. He's a defi innovator with a cult-like following. Him and his supporters have been doing really well. I primed up the video to start when they ask about TIME

The long and the short of it is he wanted to use TIME as an experiment as a launchpad instead of traditional ones like an ICO where community buys in, VCs, Angel investors, some tokens go to developers etc. Instead, to create a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization), you launch a coin in this way. This way the investors are given insane APY yields as incentive, and the token creators get insane funding. In this fashion the token starts off hyperinflationary, instead of tokens being released en masse.
1636132266489.png

The hyperinflation trends down and eventually ends when the runway is over. What happens when it's over? Now, you've formed a DAO, in TIMEs case they currently have about a quarter of a billion dollars to spend. If you own some TIME, you own some of the DAO, and can vote on what the $ is spent on and reap the rewards for what it's spent on (Ex. you vote to buy a portion of the LA lakers, they go up in value, TIME goes up in value. He was saying he loves video games/NFT space and wants to invest there though.). He said they'll put it to community vote whether they would want to continue and finish the runway or END the runway and burn the remaining supply (which he was pushing for, and which will most likely happen). This will change the token from a hyperinflationary nature to scarce overnight. Listening to this interview actually gave me confidence to leave my $ in TIME (was considering moving it).

I kept listening and he sold me on his other project: ICE (popsicle finance). He also runs abracadabra.money/spell and has a stable coin MIM. His plan is to use MIM as a cross-chain stable on the new platform allowing new pairs that have never been seen (his example was AVAX/FTM), as well as high yield ETH/stable pairs. Normally, when you go cross-chain (I'll use BTC-->ETH as example), BTC goes from BTC blockchain to ETH by burning the BTC on BTC blockchain and minting (wrapped) WBTC on ETH. This way, supply is maintained. With a cross-chain stable, he's not sending any of the tokens across to other chains, but has the liquidity to provide them, buys them up with MIM, sells directly. (ex. You want to swap AVAX for FTM directly, instead of going through crazy cross-chain stuff, behind-the-scenes your AVAX is sold for MIM, and simultaneously FTM is bought up with MIM, then FTM is sent to you in the same amount)

I type all that to say I was sold on him/time/ICE. Going to keep my $ in TIME, and looking to invest in that new project of his, ICE (popsicle finance)

This is great information..but I can’t help to think 98% of the general population can’t understand any of this.

Another potential I've been looking at for passive income is: yield nodes

Basic premise is node enthusiasts/developers invest the large pool of $ into nodes (they have own servers), distribute earnings monthly. They pride themselves on their 10%+/monthly return. You can compound or cash out monthly. They've been up and running for more than a year now, with good track record. Creators are doxxed. Built for the set-it-and-forget-it investor.

Considering putting 2% of my portfolio in there, haven't made any moves yet though. As with everything, DYOR.
Addind this to my research list.

Moonshot I’ve got my eye on: (SLND) Solend-Solana version of AAVE, just came out this week

Traded my OOGI for Solend. Only $30 :lol: :smh:

Wish I knew about this a while ago before I made all my moves. Investors include Coinbase Ventures and Founder of Aave.
When the Market leader for crypto lending products is investing in a rival product, that is bullish.

TVL is near 1 Billion, $60M Market cap.

I can see this doing really well.

When eth flips btc we’re all retiring.

I’d start a business though.

What makes you think ETH will flip BTC? Institutional investors would have to dump BTC for that to happen and hop on ETH, but why would they? BTC is the face of crypto (first-mover advantage).

nothing crazy. Just start a tackle shop that isn’t pretentious in the black hills with a coffee shop attached that serves food you can just grab and go

There’s a lack of shops that aren’t super redneck or super bougie.
Coffee with tapas would be my dream small business too. Set a small stage in the corner for poetry reading, spoken word, and open mic/Tiny-desk type performances from artists in the community too.

Coffee with tapas would be my dream small business too. Set a small stage in the corner for poetry reading, spoken word, and open mic/Tiny-desk type performances from artists in the community too.

yeah dude that would be :pimp:

I actually used to work at a place that was like you described before like 11 pm then turned into a club at night and served tapas. Such a weird concept but at the time it was super popular.

Back
Top Bottom