Official Bitcoin Thread

I wouldn't recommend that. Always check on your assets in crypto.

Agreed, I should've specified I'll still keep tabs on it, was trying to say I'm not going to refresh my metamask every day to see what my balance is or check the app to see what my next reward amount will be etc , its a long term play with money I have no problem losing.

Agreed, I should've specified I'll still keep tabs on it, was trying to say I'm not going to refresh my metamask every day to see what my balance is or check the app to see what my next reward amount will be etc , its a long term play with money I have no problem losing.
Same here. I set it and forget it. Plus who the hell has time for that much observation. I have a full time job and two kids

yeah i'm not even worried at all about the money itself. this is more about a friendly game with my wife and the bragging rights or i-told-you-so rights far outweigh the $1000.

:lol: I feel you.

“you should invest in crypto more”

“no I have a Roth 500 and 401k”

“ok, me too but you can do both.”

“no that’s your thing” 🙅‍♀️

*6 months later after telling her to buy sol and smashing her returns*

“can I buy sol now???

*🤷‍♂️

TIME is the way to go for fun money you don’t need.

Days 180-365 will make you rich if it’s working like this

I plan on using ICE to passively manage LPs

TIME is evolving into a decentralized VC protocol that gives the token utility through governance and potential turns it into metaverse money through gaming investments. I’m probably going to add 1k more and that’ll be it.

Do you guys stake your rewards for sifchain pools or roll it back into the pool?
i was using my rewards to swap half for juno and repool but eventually unpooled and swapped it all for juno. still have a bunch of rowan staked. i have my juno staked. by the middle/end of dec, the only coin i’ll have staked is klima. everything else will be liquid if i need to make a move.

Another potential I've been looking at for passive income is: yield nodes

Basic premise is node enthusiasts/developers invest the large pool of $ into nodes (they have own servers), distribute earnings monthly. They pride themselves on their 10%+/monthly return. You can compound or cash out monthly. They've been up and running for more than a year now, with good track record. Creators are doxxed. Built for the set-it-and-forget-it investor.

Considering putting 2% of my portfolio in there, haven't made any moves yet though. As with everything, DYOR.

Wanted to put the OHMies, TIME, Aklima peeps on the next level up:

Concept is your staked token is building, but you can take out the yielding version Sohm/Memo (that is being built from your stake, and this won't affect your earnings) etc. You can then provide liquidity in liquidity pool, FARMING.

FInal form- On abracadabra.money You can stake your wrapped memo/time, and borrow 25% against it in MIM. Can use the MIM and put into Curve.fi (for example, can use any comparable), and collect rewards on that.

It's a lot of work, but there's insane return potentials if you got the time/effort/confidence to make it happen.

Make your $ make $ that makes $ that makes more $ :lol:

Wanted to put the OHMies, TIME, Aklima peeps on the next level up:

Concept is your staked token is building, but you can take out the yielding version Sohm/Memo (that is being built from your stake, and this won't affect your earnings) etc. You can then provide liquidity in liquidity pool, FARMING.

FInal form- On abracadabra.money You can stake your wrapped memo/time, and borrow 25% against it in MIM. Can use the MIM and put into Curve.fi (for example, can use any comparable), and collect rewards on that.

It's a lot of work, but there's insane return potentials if you got the time/effort/confidence to make it happen.

Make your $ make $ that makes $ that makes more $ :lol:

I've tried wrapping my mind around this from start to finish, and what I've learned is, I'll somehow manage to be the one person to implode my account trying. So I'll steer clear and stick with staking for now :lol:

I've tried wrapping my mind around this from start to finish, and what I've learned is, I'll somehow manage to be the one person to implode my account trying. So I'll steer clear and stick with staking for now :lol:
Not for everyone, DEFINITELY not for noobs. I'm not sure I'm going to go for it.. but, I know we got some savvy people in here who can pull it off. I got a friend who's big in DEFI and might ask em' for guidance.

ponzi level up?
NOT financial advice.
65B23F2D-10F9-40E0-B90F-4F2465778AE5.jpeg

Anyone locking up DOT for any of the Parachains for 2 years? I'm going in on Moonbeam, Acala and Astar Network.

Also, a lot of protocols and exchanges are creatng synthetic versions of DOT so you can be liquid during those 2 years.
Binance is creating BDOT which will be tradeable but also act like a receipt to claim your DOT back after the lockup is over.

1636112112382.png

They will most likely create a trading pair with DOT on the exchange.

Keep an eye out on this because if DOT doesn't keep a 1 to 1 peg with BDOT then you can essentially buy BDOT at a discount and trade it in risk free for real DOT in 2 years. Without having to get involved with the auctions.

No one wants to be illiquid for 2 years so I can see a lot of people dumping BDOT for DOT while the auctions are going on. I will try to do the same because it means I essentially got those 3 tokens for free without waiting.
This will cause the price for BDOT to go down but over time I expect the BDOT and DOT to get back to 1:1 as the lockup is nearing its end.

Last edited:

TLDR: 10 Wallets own 72% of Shibu (the top owning 41%) and one is selling off en masse

Is Vitaly one of them? Because he crashed DogElon and a few others (Shiba may have been one in fact) when he didn't want them ****coins and sold off his entire supply to donate to India COVID relief

TLDR: 10 Wallets own 72% of Shibu (the top owning 41%) and one is selling off en masse

Is Vitaly one of them? Because he crashed DogElon and a few others (Shiba may have been one in fact) when he didn't want them ****coins and sold off his entire supply to donate to India COVID relief

Vitalik couldn't liquidiate it all so he donated the rest.
A lot of the big wallets were waiting for liquidity since Vitalik cleaned house when he dumped.

His wallet only has some left but it looks like someone sent it to him.
He has so much memes including 500 Trillion CATE which I'm guessing is half the supply.

Who's paying all this gas money :lol:

Fam is writing the gas off his taxes

bought my last piece of time today. At these current rates I’m making $76 a day. Obviously this depends on the price of the coin fluctuating.

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

any links/details on how to get into time? shoot ill take $15 dollars a day

Back
Top Bottom