Official Bitcoin Thread

IDO's for P2E and Metaverse plays are popping off.
ETH and SOL NFT's are mighty undervalued.
Memes are going crazy

While all this is happening, I just bought some ETH. :lol:
The 2018 flashbacks are kicking in and is making me conservative. I'll be good with a 3-5x right now on my portfolio so I'm thinking to just coast and preserve value.

That being said though. I need to be involved with things like this man and scared money don't make no money. :smh:

Can never take your eye of the ball in any segment in crypto. Defi, NFT's, IDO's and now even memes.
There's money to be made everywhere you look.

wtf!?!? Im about buy every meme coin and hope one of them hits lol
DB799CCB-568A-4AAA-8B88-AC08B0DE95D0.jpeg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Be careful outea with these memes.

Or a reason we should regulate them with all their insider trading trying to get rich and make us play 🦑 game.

I’ve always been a real estate guy but just starting to dip my toes into crypto. Trying to make a coinbase account and they want last 4, occupation, and scans of your drivers license. This all legit?

Coinbase is just a software company that happens to be a non-fdic insured crypto bank

added one more sohm today and throwing just a tiny bit of cash into time in a few

i bought eth on gemini with my debit card - wanted to do klima. 1) can’t withdraw immediately, can only “trade” 2) max purchase was 1k lol. my wife called and i told her my ponzi tycoon days will start after the money clears. she don’t wanna hear **** from me already, she said take out whatever you want from the joint account lol.

i bought eth on gemini with my debit card - wanted to do klima. 1) can’t withdraw immediately, can only “trade” 2) max purchase was 1k lol. my wife called and i told her my ponzi tycoon days will start after the money clears. she don’t wanna hear **** from me already, she said take out whatever you want from the joint account lol.
Coinbase clears right away but the fees are murder. Used it twice today for ohm and now time.

my wife called her mother and told her to throw $200 into the pot 😂

sadly no coinbase in hawaii. fees were horrible on gemini straight purchase with debit card damn it. oh well. i'll see what i do when it clears. don't wanna buy anymore eth that way for sure.

did you use active trader on Gemini? Fees are really low.
for some dumb reason i switched away from active trader (that was my default) to buy. i thought if i used a debit card and regular buy, i would have the eth right away to send to my metamask. def did not think it through. thank goodness it was not a big buy.

for some dumb reason i switched away from active trader (that was my default) to buy. i thought if i used a debit card and regular buy, i would have the eth right away to send to my metamask. def did not think it through. thank goodness it was not a big buy.
You get it in 24hrs on Gemini. It’s worth paying the fees to compound quicker.

I need Alchemix to add TIME and OHM to their future yield vaults so I can leverage one of them into a baby Kongz right now.

sadly no coinbase in hawaii. fees were horrible on gemini straight purchase with debit card damn it. oh well. i'll see what i do when it clears. don't wanna buy anymore eth that way for sure.

waiting for eth to clear is the worst and you’re just watching whatever you want to buy go 📈📈📈 like ****!

Back
Top Bottom