Official Bitcoin Thread

Just make sure you grab enough to make it worth it with gas.

also back in Shib with that Tesla news. Just gonna keep a small bag in case it runs up to something stupid to keep my fomo in check. :lol:

Bunch of my IG acquaintances have been posting this. I wouldn’t say any of them are really into crypto all that much. This reminds me of RIGHT before the big crash in may. When my grandma is talking about crypto on Facebook, it seems like a cautious time.
F28A0962-5F31-47F4-8656-661440FD5F09.jpeg

Someone show me how to buy AVAX in NY. Tried to ask some ATL friends, but can’t buy it there either.
did you look on the exchanges for avax in coingecko. looks like it’s widely available. i can even buy it on solarbeam. not sure what the bridge situations are like though.

1CAA5161-03C8-4300-B374-3FC52BDD409F.jpeg

Even if Bitcoin only makes it to 80K, I'll be happy with the returns. Maybe things will go up slower than expected though.

Anyone else feel we might top out real soon? All the signs are here. Newcomers, memes pumping, greed, everyone assuming a insane Q4.
Not yet. Btc Just corrected from 63k to 60k and is healthily moving up, as well as Eth. This is just the beginning. When you see Btc move up in a unhealthy way, 30%+ rapidly, that’s when you should look for an exit. Charts look healthy. Stable growth with corrections

don’t top out yet. been talking to my wife about ****coins and ponzis so much this weekend, she’s throwing me some money to shut me up. so it’s either dog coin or klima. not sure which yet.
Floki inu or better yet go get a pixelated jpg nft like a crypto punk or fat ape at mint. Those resaling with higher markups than limited Js

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom