Official Bitcoin Thread

Can you buy/sell on coinmarket cap?? I currently have a robinhood account with one investment lol. I had no idea there were this many coins and now have no idea where to buy most of these things.
Coinbase pro is the easiest for noobs IMO. Do some research and find something you believe in

i found gemini super easy to use. to save a ****load on fees, i used gemini active trader. some of the members like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm can give you a referral code so you both get free coins when you sign up.

coinmarketcap has a uniswap integration on its’ site now.

Oh dam. I have a lot to learn. Thanks. I'm gonna start my homework lol
What’s your risk tolerance. Some are lottery tickets some are consistent and some are in the middle.
If you’re happy with a return if 10% cool. 20% awesome.

if you’re looking to become a millionaire with 10k then you’re looking at a lottery ticket shot in the dark.

either way, prepare to lose your money

What’s your risk tolerance. Some are lottery tickets some are consistent and some are in the middle.
If you’re happy with a return if 10% cool. 20% awesome.

if you’re looking to become a millionaire with 10k then you’re looking at a lottery ticket shot in the dark.

either way, prepare to lose your money
Haha, I'd like to drop like 1k and play with that. 20% sounds great lol. No risk no gain.

Same, throw that 1k on eth if you just wanna get in on something safe and then you can research.

I’m not a coin maximalist myself. I’m not looking to get rich over night. I just throw money on safe coins and I’m over 50% now and it’s not even a raging market.

nothing wrong with playing it safe.

for the gamers:
Check out illuvium (not live yet) it’ll come out Q4. It’s basically Pokémon on ethereum blockchain.

has tons of $ invested in it, good team. Beta goes live Q3. I missed the boat on all these play to earn games, this one’s got everything needed to succeed.

I just registered on the site (haven’t invested anything for transparency)

I haven't finished my research yet but Illuvium and Star Atlas are the two I want to invest in to have exposure to the gaming side.
They are the only 2 I've seen that will have AAA graphics built on Unreal engine. Great team and backers behind both games as well.

Most of the crypto games have terrible production values and gameplay loops. I looked at Crypto Blades and it is so bad :lol:

The only downside I can think of with good graphics is that it limits the playing field since you need a decent PC or games console, so it might not be as popular in certain countries like Axie Infinity and how that blew up in the Phillipines. However, a game with good graphics and game mechanics should stand out from the rest and might be the breakthrough in the west.

Just need to dive into the tokenomics but so far so good.

Thanks. I always ragged on crypto. Then bitcoin went bananas. Now I'm the idiot lol and want to make up for my ignorance. I'd like to be in for the long haul. But, figured I'd see what you guys have the most confidence in. And, why the heck are there so many dam coins out there???!!???
Oh dam. I have a lot to learn. Thanks. I'm gonna start my homework lol

Blockchain tech is revolutionary. The same way websites exploded with the internet is how coins and tokens are exploding with blockchain tech.
A lot will die off but there will be more in the future.

Binance Academy is a good place to start to learn the basics

I also like the Coin Bureau YouTube channel as well

I haven't finished my research yet but Illuvium and Star Atlas are the two I want to invest in to have exposure to the gaming side.
They are the only 2 I've seen that will have AAA graphics built on Unreal engine. Great team and backers behind both games as well.

Most of the crypto games have terrible production values and gameplay loops. I looked at Crypto Blades and it is so bad :lol:

The only downside I can think of with good graphics is that it limits the playing field since you need a decent PC or games console, so it might not be as popular in certain countries like Axie Infinity and how that blew up in the Phillipines. However, a game with good graphics and game mechanics should stand out from the rest and might be the breakthrough in the west.

Blockchain tech is revolutionary. The same way websites exploded with the internet is how coins and tokens are exploding with blockchain tech.
A lot will die off but there will be more in the future.

Binance Academy is a good place to start to learn the basics

I also like the Coin Bureau YouTube channel as well
All of you have been a wealth of information today. I am starting my research and will stay in the loop. I feel so far behind when it comes to crypto.

just looked up the illuvium token/ ILV. i don’t think that ATH is correct but jeezus…
394CFE18-DEB5-4C83-BE1B-B116C7C11E78.jpeg

the actual chart looks like some insane 1-2 month gains.

Axie went viral and is a pretty basic game. Lots of Filipinos making a living playing Axie. I'm glad I didn't take the plunge on crypto blades, it went down after and the returns got worse. Like you said, it is pretty bad too.. (didn't stop it from going viral for a minute). Many of these games they offer "land" that can be bought early on and people need your land to do whatever and have to pay you. That seems like something I'd be interested in, passive income stream through the game that I have until I want to sell. If I was 10 years younger I would've been all about this play to earn and hustling

coach js coach js watch this video. Will give you some perspective.

This guy is a machine.
Soooo, these coins are, within reason, like investing in just about anything. Stay and don't panic. Gains come over time. But, this is relatively new, so gains can be greater. Bitcoin hitting 6 figures this year?????!!?? That would be very interesting. Let's see what happens. I'm gonna hold my doge, sorry. But, there's other coins I will acquire as well.

I remember there was rumors Shopify might use amp for their platform
But they went with $ACH and look now
Woulda been nice if this was amp :lol:
DDAB8E2C-A1BD-4EC8-9608-3B206ADFEB4A.png
lol

Just buy btc and eth if you’re new. Put all your investment income into them and any new income use for ideas that you’ve researched thoroughly that have active communities and products with real adoption and usage.

Back
Top Bottom