Official Bitcoin Thread

Buy the best, hold the best, make the most.

don’t be intimidated by price, be focused on the best project, with the best community of developers, the best use case and the best runway for growth. Passing up eth here when it’s on the verge of being the settlement layer for the internet is insane. Passing up btc is just silly.

start at the top, then add some high beta options to juice your gains. These are the projects I respect and would choose from when I’m ready to venture past btc and eth at a much smaller allocation:

aave comp uni link sushi amp yfi zec matic sol dot rune (high risk) Luna fat grt atom snx qnt crv perp gtc dpi index nftx LDO rpl file

Thanks. I always ragged on crypto. Then bitcoin went bananas. Now I'm the idiot lol and want to make up for my ignorance. I'd like to be in for the long haul. But, figured I'd see what you guys have the most confidence in. And, why the heck are there so many dam coins out there???!!???

Bunch of scam coins out there
Never underestimate greed

I was invested in 15 alts but now im just in BTC. I dont have time to track so many alts. There are plenty of good alt projects out there but a ton of scams so be careful

I feel like NFT's will be more like keys in the future future.

Like ownership of a crib or a whip via NFT.

The future is here.

Wjats going on with xrp? Any pissibke theories?
I’ll start by saying I have no idea and this is a complete guess… XRP army must think good news is coming with SEC lawsuit. If XRP wins that lawsuit, it’ll double. If they settle, it’ll pump still.

Will crash of course if SEC wins and gives harsh punishment

I’ll start by saying I have no idea and this is a complete guess… XRP army must think good news is coming with SEC lawsuit. If XRP wins that lawsuit, it’ll double. If they settle, it’ll pump still.

Will crash of course if SEC wins and gives harsh punishment

is there an event in the horizon? Just seems so random

Axie went viral and is a pretty basic game. Lots of Filipinos making a living playing Axie. I'm glad I didn't take the plunge on crypto blades, it went down after and the returns got worse. Like you said, it is pretty bad too.. (didn't stop it from going viral for a minute). Many of these games they offer "land" that can be bought early on and people need your land to do whatever and have to pay you. That seems like something I'd be interested in, passive income stream through the game that I have until I want to sell. If I was 10 years younger I would've been all about this play to earn and hustling

Yea, Axie will bring in a lot of copy cats which is why I think the AAA games will stand out. I could be wrong though as I never got into mobile games. I've always enjoyed the blockbuster experiences but games like Candy Crush and Farmville were raking in a lot of money too. I guess as long as it's addictive. AAA or not, you will be successful. It's just hard to pick out the good games if you don't have time to get stuck in and play them yourself.

Buying Land is also interesting. It could pay off so well but you will need to be in the community Discord or Telegram for a while in the early stages to see if the game will develop well.
Illuvium will have plots I believe, not sure about Star Atlas.

Another one I discovered recently is Mars4. VR metaverse project in Mars where you can by plots of land and customise it. Land owners also get a share of the liquidity mining.
Need to do more research but could be a good one. If the land is cheap enough then I might buy one.

1629033009306.png

Crypto punks are worth 6 figures so graphics aren't everything :lol:

But would be dope to see legit games be created with NFT integration.

It's true, you're right. Minecraft and Roblox comes to mind. Never understood what kids see in those games but they love it.
Definitely will be a game changer when a console game with good integration to a NFT marketplace and crypto wallet comes out.

That crypto punk thing is astounding when you think about it

if only I bought a couple smdh or were theyfree at the time

100 Gwei gas on a Sunday. :smh:
Sundays were the day to make the low gas transactions but NFT's broke the code.

Looking at OpenSea. Most sales seems to be art collections rather than than game items. Usually collection sets with Avatars like punks and Bored Apes and then digitally generated art using smart contracts are the most expensive and popular ones.

I understand the appeal of the latter but even then it's hard to get into the mindset of why someone would pay over a certain price for some of these art pieces. Yes, you used an algorithm generated by code and a varable to create a piece of art that lives on forever on the blockchain, but for 10 ETH !? Nah, you can keep that.

I'm gonna watch from the sidelines when it comes to the NFT art. Not like I have much of a choice since it's so easy to get priced out.
That being said, I've seen projects that say they can fractionalise NFTs into ERC20 tokens so you can own parts of an NFT.

Yea, Axie will bring in a lot of copy cats which is why I think the AAA games will stand out. I could be wrong though as I never got into mobile games. I've always enjoyed the blockbuster experiences but games like Candy Crush and Farmville were raking in a lot of money too. I guess as long as it's addictive. AAA or not, you will be successful. It's just hard to pick out the good games if you don't have time to get stuck in and play them yourself.

Buying Land is also interesting. It could pay off so well but you will need to be in the community Discord or Telegram for a while in the early stages to see if the game will develop well.
Illuvium will have plots I believe, not sure about Star Atlas.

Another one I discovered recently is Mars4. VR metaverse project in Mars where you can by plots of land and customise it. Land owners also get a share of the liquidity mining.
Need to do more research but could be a good one. If the land is cheap enough then I might buy one.

1629033009306.png

It's true, you're right. Minecraft and Roblox comes to mind. Never understood what kids see in those games but they love it.
Definitely will be a game changer when a console game with good integration to a NFT marketplace and crypto wallet comes out.
I think after seeing Axies' success, there's a gold rush for game developers. Get in early on a great game and you can be making good $ playing games (lots of peoples' dream). Problem is picking the right one.. Good game + addictive + ease of use/access I think is the recipe for a gold mine.

I gotta do more research on getting me some land though

Back
Top Bottom