Official Bitcoin Thread

1628757221067.png

Glad to see this is what is booming. I hope these overtake meme coins.
Crazy to see Axie Infinity near 4 Billion market cap and Crypto Blades doing a 33x and is still only 36.4 Million market cap.

Star Atlas is having it's IDO soon I believe. Looking to see how it performs.

So, since you guys know a dip is coming after the hype dies, do you guys usually sell a percent or keep holding if its a coin you believe in heavily?

I think It's good to take profits because Crypto is volatile. Plus the profits you take can be what builds your foundation for the next cycle.

If for some reason you didn't take profits and the bull run ends then you have to rely on the strength of your portfolio.
Coins like BTC, ETH, etc.. those coins will come back up eventually and usually harder but the weak ones might not so it's always good to have coins that will do well in the longterm.

i didn’t get any but that seems like smart play for sure. sbf has been dedicating much of his time keeping up with regulatory compliance. maybe they unseat binance one day 🤷🏻‍♂️

interesting moves happening with everest and get protocol. over the past few days, some whale has bought 3 million worth of GET and 5 million worth of ID. lots of speculation on who it is. that’s a lot of money. that’s @ecook0808 type money :nerd:

Yea the Everest buys looks like an institution. Gonna keep on adding under $1.
With all the news recently, regulations are coming and I think Everest is in a good position.

Last edited:

Cardano's native token, ada, surged as much as 16% on Friday after the cryptocurrency's developer announced its much-anticipated upgrade will be released on September 12.

Temped to sell or wait to see what it looks like in September.

my current situation: ADA is that one group mate who does all the hard work while the rest sit on their hands. almost singlehandedly carrying my whole bag

i'm kicking myself for missing out on BTC and ETH dips in july

ADA market cap is ~65B valuing it > than the likes of: BMW, Heineken, Doordash, Volvo, Nintendo...

That ADA army something else.

General advice: Market is pamping up. Not going to tell you guys what to invest in, but if your investment is not moving NOW, during a BULL-RUN, consider NOT dumpster-diving when there's easy returns anywhere in the top 100

So I know we're still a whiles away from ATHs. But this is really exciting. It's always exciting when we're on a bull run.... The suspense of how high it can go... It's something else.! LFG.!

P.S. queue the LTC rollercoaster gif. :lol:

S2F unreal accuracy…

It takes AVERAGE price, but scarily accurate for calling our ascension this year in 2021 (so far). Average price 100k for next 3 years, meaning it could PAMP to 250k for a year, and dump to 50k for a year, and coast at 100k for final year and be dead-on averaging 100k/year in those 3 years.

BTC a million in 2026 though:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom