Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

I feel that something is missing to some of theese song...it has a lazy vibe to this album.

I feel that something is missing to some of theese song...it has a lazy vibe to this album.

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Me too, he is a sub-par rapper with a sub-par flow/voice. The production on the album is top notch though and overall the album is solid and better than I thought it would be. But it's not better than Thank Me Later and I felt that album was a disappointment.

Honestly, I think if you claim to enjoy rap outside of the serious Jay Z/Nas type lyricism that they come with on the majority of their tracks and you don't like Sean.....
You probably don't party, smoke or get any form of consistent (). (Mainly referring to the ladder)

*Kanye Shrug*

Dude has zero replay value and probably won't be around in 5 years.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Me too, he is a sub-par rapper with a sub-par flow/voice. The production on the album is top notch though and overall the album is solid and better than I thought it would be. But it's not better than Thank Me Later and I felt that album was a disappointment.

Honestly, I think if you claim to enjoy rap outside of the serious Jay Z/Nas type lyricism that they come with on the majority of their tracks and you don't like Sean.....
You probably don't party, smoke or get any form of consistent (). (Mainly referring to the ladder)

*Kanye Shrug*

Dude has zero replay value and probably won't be around in 5 years.
grin.gif

Album got some dope cuts on it ... Funny to see people beasting over him now, when they counted him out in the beginning ... I'm still not fully sold myself, but I respect his grind and glad to see him finally get this album out

2mp0kdw.jpg

Album got some dope cuts on it ... Funny to see people beasting over him now, when they counted him out in the beginning ... I'm still not fully sold myself, but I respect his grind and glad to see him finally get this album out

2mp0kdw.jpg

quik1987 wrote:
Dude has zero replay value and probably won't be around in 5 3 years.

Do you have a secret man crush on Sean?
I'm still wondering why you keep showing up in this thread making the same post time.....an time....again, surely you have something better to do.

quik1987 wrote:
Dude has zero replay value and probably won't be around in 5 3 years.

Do you have a secret man crush on Sean?
I'm still wondering why you keep showing up in this thread making the same post time.....an time....again, surely you have something better to do.

LOL, the nerve of YOU, to say I have a man crush. I won't interrupt your sanctuary of worship again.

LOL, the nerve of YOU, to say I have a man crush. I won't interrupt your sanctuary of worship again.

Originally Posted by quik1987

laugh.gif

I like Big Sean i think he's on the right track, but i agree with whoever posted he is "missing the it" give him some more time to develop and come into his own.. VERY few people have made a huge impact with there first album. and the ones who do are legends.. remember people slept on Kanye for years and now he is the %!#%.. but big props to Sean for grinding and waiting for his turn..

Originally Posted by quik1987

laugh.gif

I like Big Sean i think he's on the right track, but i agree with whoever posted he is "missing the it" give him some more time to develop and come into his own.. VERY few people have made a huge impact with there first album. and the ones who do are legends.. remember people slept on Kanye for years and now he is the %!#%.. but big props to Sean for grinding and waiting for his turn..

Back
Top Bottom