Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

Got my tickets, but i'm not going ... I work @ Def Jam and i already know its going to be nuts ... U got hypebeasts already out there camping ... Yall ziggins better BUY THE ALBUM!

Got my tickets, but i'm not going ... I work @ Def Jam and i already know its going to be nuts ... U got hypebeasts already out there camping ... Yall ziggins better BUY THE ALBUM!

Originally Posted by The Encore

Great, so when I can come scoop those tickets off you?

Originally Posted by The Encore

Great, so when I can come scoop those tickets off you?

High is my @#$#
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

I really tried to like Big Sean but I can't. He's a subpar rapper and missing a certain "it" factor. I can't get down with his white girl swag. He's lucky to be endorsed by Kanye, which is his main claim to fame. Good for him though.

J. Cole > Big Sean

Kid Cudi > Big Sean
Me too, he is a sub-par rapper with a sub-par flow/voice. The production on the album is top notch though and overall the album is solid and better than I thought it would be. But it's not better than Thank Me Later and I felt that album was a disappointment.

Originally Posted by quik1987

I really tried to like Big Sean but I can't. He's a subpar rapper and missing a certain "it" factor. I can't get down with his white girl swag. He's lucky to be endorsed by Kanye, which is his main claim to fame. Good for him though.

J. Cole > Big Sean

Kid Cudi > Big Sean
Me too, he is a sub-par rapper with a sub-par flow/voice. The production on the album is top notch though and overall the album is solid and better than I thought it would be. But it's not better than Thank Me Later and I felt that album was a disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom