Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by quik1987

I really tried to like Big Sean but I can't. He's a subpar rapper and missing a certain "it" factor. I can't get down with his white girl swag. He's lucky to be endorsed by Kanye, which is his main claim to fame. Good for him though.

J. Cole > Big Sean

Kid Cudi > Big Sean
Me too, he is a sub-par rapper with a sub-par flow/voice. The production on the album is top notch though and overall the album is solid and better than I thought it would be. But it's not better than Thank Me Later and I felt that album was a disappointment.

Honestly, I think if you claim to enjoy rap outside of the serious Jay Z/Nas type lyricism that they come with on the majority of their tracks and you don't like Sean.....
You probably don't party, smoke or get any form of consistent (). (Mainly referring to the ladder)

*Kanye Shrug*

I really tried to like Big Sean but I can't. He's a subpar rapper and missing a certain "it" factor. I can't get down with his white girl swag. He's lucky to be endorsed by Kanye, which is his main claim to fame. Good for him though.

J. Cole > Big Sean

Kid Cudi > Big Sean
Me too, he is a sub-par rapper with a sub-par flow/voice. The production on the album is top notch though and overall the album is solid and better than I thought it would be. But it's not better than Thank Me Later and I felt that album was a disappointment.

Honestly, I think if you claim to enjoy rap outside of the serious Jay Z/Nas type lyricism that they come with on the majority of their tracks and you don't like Sean.....
You probably don't party, smoke or get any form of consistent (). (Mainly referring to the ladder)

*Kanye Shrug*

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

J. Cole > Big Sean

Kid Cudi > Big Sean

*Kanye Shrug*

Lol if you don't like Sean you don't get none....shut yo $+! up. I've tried so hard to get into dude paws but just nothing he comes with really has replay value. U keep !%%*$@ them broads for me though since clearly I don't like Sean...

J. Cole > Big Sean

Kid Cudi > Big Sean

*Kanye Shrug*

Lol if you don't like Sean you don't get none....shut yo $+! up. I've tried so hard to get into dude paws but just nothing he comes with really has replay value. U keep !%%*$@ them broads for me though since clearly I don't like Sean...

Originally Posted by bns1201

*Kanye Shrug*

All that anger over 1 statement, I guess that hit close to home.
laugh.gif

"You probably don't party, smoke or "
2u9txzm.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

*Kanye Shrug*

All that anger over 1 statement, I guess that hit close to home.
laugh.gif

"You probably don't party, smoke or "
2u9txzm.gif

Didn't hit home, but equating musical tastes to sexual efficiency is the dumbest $!$+ ive ever heard

Didn't hit home, but equating musical tastes to sexual efficiency is the dumbest $!$+ ive ever heard

J. Cole > Big Sean

Kid Cudi > Big Sean

*Kanye Shrug*

That's your defense for dude
laugh.gif
   Dude has zero replay value and probably won't be around in 5 years.

J. Cole > Big Sean

Kid Cudi > Big Sean

*Kanye Shrug*

That's your defense for dude
laugh.gif
   Dude has zero replay value and probably won't be around in 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom