***OFFICIAL Big Boi: Sir Lucious LeftFoot thread***ALBUM OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN** GO COP NOWWWWWWWWW

I love this album.

Daddy fat sax, turns me on, patton, and back up plan are on constant repeat. & obviously Shutterbug gets people hyped to party

PUT THAT %*!!* IN SMASH MODE!

I can't really cast a vote for album of the year since the only albums I've picked up (or even listened to) this year have been Sir Lucious Left Foot and Distant Relatives... But both are GREAT albums.

I can't decide which track is my favorite... Daddy Fat Sax, Tangerine, General Patton, Be Still, Shine Blockas... honestly, my favorite song might be the Intro... Feel Me?
laugh.gif
  This album definitely could have used a Killer Mike verse... which may be my only complaint... I don't really like the guy's voice on Follow Us, either.

Bonus points for a creative and hilarious album title
smokin.gif

Been listening to this album for a bit over a month after all the mentions on here, got heavy play daily for the better part of a month and just now i'm starting to listen to it less.

Daddy Fat Sax, Follow Us, Hustle Blood, Be Still, Shine Blockas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(Also the two unofficial tracks Royal Flush and Lookin for Ya, stupid Jive
mad.gif
)

This album is indeed well put together... This album doesn't get no skips.. Indeed an under rated rap album..

I LOVE this album and still bump it to this day even though I killed it when it first came out. Great workout music too!

Back
Top Bottom