Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

LOL @ Bama fans rooting for Auburn.....

This would be like Giants fans rooting for the Dodgers in the World Series...#+%% just wouldnt and SHOULDNT happen.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

@+@* is getting real in here
Forreal. Dudes about to be breaking their computer screens and @#$# over this 
laugh.gif

This would be like Giants fans rooting for the Dodgers in the World Series...#+%% just wouldnt and SHOULDNT happen.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

True
You need to leave. Nobody likes you, nobody values what you have to say, and nobody is siding with you.
Just peace on outta here and turn off your computer. You're contributing nothing to the conversation.
How will i hide behind it if i do?
You make no sense. Your rambling and incoherent responses are juvenile at best. Why you feel the need to continue to your nonsense is a mystery to most everybody in here.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

True
You need to leave. Nobody likes you, nobody values what you have to say, and nobody is siding with you.
Just peace on outta here and turn off your computer. You're contributing nothing to the conversation.
How will i hide behind it if i do?
You make no sense. Your rambling and incoherent responses are juvenile at best. Why you feel the need to continue to your nonsense is a mystery to most everybody in here.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Damn right it wouldnt happen.  

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Damn right it wouldnt happen.  

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

LMAO at dudes getting HEATED in here!

SMH at Bama fans going back and forth....you're all wack. Garbage *@+ state--and yes, I currently live here.

???
What better way to know how backwards a state is than to live there, right?  I have daily firsthand experience with the throngs of redneck, salty Bama fans.  Be glad you have football to argue about b/c other than that...what else is there here?     
Definitely not living here by choice either, so yeah....

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

LMAO at dudes getting HEATED in here!

SMH at Bama fans going back and forth....you're all wack. Garbage *@+ state--and yes, I currently live here.

???
What better way to know how backwards a state is than to live there, right?  I have daily firsthand experience with the throngs of redneck, salty Bama fans.  Be glad you have football to argue about b/c other than that...what else is there here?     
Definitely not living here by choice either, so yeah....

I'm outta here for the night.

I'm tired. Again, congrats Auburn. I still love my Ducks and I'm proud of their effort.

I'm outta here for the night.

I'm tired. Again, congrats Auburn. I still love my Ducks and I'm proud of their effort.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Banned?!?!  I swear on everything I own it said suspended at first.  Wow.
It sure did.

It did. Probably went something like this...
After further review, the ruling on the board is overturned. Banned.

Back
Top Bottom