Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

sec fans
roll.gif
roll.gif

you clowns happy your rival one tonight?

makes zero sense
Yeah when they said 5 in a row for the SEC it really upset me
I couldn't even root for Oregon, how the hell do you root for your arch rival?

School Pride> Conference Pride
I agree. I don't believe in that Conference Pride bs. I will never cheer for Auburn or any other of our rivals. It sicking to see all these people on facebook saying that Alabama now has 2 national champions and crap. What is Auburn winning it going to do Alabama or any other team in the SEC???

+1
    If it aint the Tide I dont give a @#$@! DAMN IT DUCKS!!!!!!!
mad.gif
 Well knowing the NCAA about to drop the hammer on these fools kinda make me feel better.

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

sec fans
roll.gif
roll.gif

you clowns happy your rival one tonight?

makes zero sense
Yeah when they said 5 in a row for the SEC it really upset me
I couldn't even root for Oregon, how the hell do you root for your arch rival?

School Pride> Conference Pride
I agree. I don't believe in that Conference Pride bs. I will never cheer for Auburn or any other of our rivals. It sicking to see all these people on facebook saying that Alabama now has 2 national champions and crap. What is Auburn winning it going to do Alabama or any other team in the SEC???

+1
    If it aint the Tide I dont give a @#$@! DAMN IT DUCKS!!!!!!!
mad.gif
 Well knowing the NCAA about to drop the hammer on these fools kinda make me feel better.

True
You need to leave. Nobody likes you, nobody values what you have to say, and nobody is siding with you.
Just peace on outta here and turn off your computer. You're contributing nothing to the conversation.

LMAO at dudes getting HEATED in here!

SMH at Bama fans going back and forth....you're all wack. Garbage *@+ state--and yes, I currently live here.

SMH at Bama fans going back and forth....you're all wack. Garbage *@+ state--and yes, I currently live here.

True
You need to leave. Nobody likes you, nobody values what you have to say, and nobody is siding with you.
Just peace on outta here and turn off your computer. You're contributing nothing to the conversation.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

???

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

True
How will i hide behind it if i do?

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

???

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

True
How will i hide behind it if i do?

Back
Top Bottom