Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Gonna be copping an MLB Authentic Jersey from MLB website and all.. Not sure if I have the right size.

I wear XL shirts. Read online that XL = 48-50?

thrifted for $2...i know no nba but i guess its a baseball jersey lol

thrifted at the pound store for like 90 cents 

also thrifted like 30 basketball jerseys lol...very good day

From the MLB.com sale. Summer ready.

The Hawks Official Letterer is City Sports Lettering.

However, even though I said I used the Official Letterer, I did not. I used Triple Threat Sports in Mokena. It was opened by an employee of City Sports Lettering. I chose TTS because CSL employees were rude and did not know if they had matching red EDGE nameplates. TTS had amazing customer service and matching red EDGE nameplate + exact same letters. It makes a big difference when you have OCD and want exactly what the players wear.

Triple Threat Sports

Thanks for the info. Repped!

Okay fellas, need some help. I haven't had a college jersey since I was in elementary school and it was an FSU Warrick Dunn jersey. So I have a few questions.

How, where and can I even get an authentic Winston FSU jersey?

They no longer sell NCAA jerseys with names on the back?

What's the closest option to an authentic, is it the Nike Limited? Where's the cheapest place to get one? Do they go on sale at all?

Thanks, feels weird asking so many noob questions in here.

Okay fellas, need some help. I haven't had a college jersey since I was in elementary school and it was an FSU Warrick Dunn jersey. So I have a few questions.

How, where and can I even get an authentic Winston FSU jersey?

They no longer sell NCAA jerseys with names on the back?

What's the closest option to an authentic, is it the Nike Limited? Where's the cheapest place to get one? Do they go on sale at all?

Thanks, feels weird asking so many noob questions in here.

the ncaa no longer allows sale of jerseys with player names on back. Yes the nike limited is closest to the field other than a gme worn. And retail is 135 on fanatics. Might find one on ebay for around 100

Last edited:
^ thanks. Do they sell authentics on eBay. I've seen like Game issued and game worn. That's my only option?

Okay, I looked on eBay and didn't see any. Really want an authentic white Winston jersey. I was able to find a burgundy limited one on Lids for $70. It was on clearance and the last one so that's not too much.

Nike.com has some for $90, just checked.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 slept on this jersey for many years (the 99-00 version with the 40th anniv patch) but I'm on the hunt for a 46 (hopefully not your size...although if you already have a purple one I guess it doesn't matter)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom