Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Colts are really doing all white jerseys this year????

http://www.colts.com/photos/photo-g...15/fab139f4-b0f2-4c47-b07a-07d507d1ccb7#start

Last edited:
Those Colts jerseys don't make any sense.

Aren't teams required to have "TV" numbers on their sleeves or shoulders so the players can be identified easier (alternates being the exception)?  I can't imagine these fall within league guidelines.

I just watched the video, the featured player even mentions that there is a strategical advantage because of how difficult it will be to tell players apart.

Video plays automatically:

http://www.colts.com/

Last edited:
That was my first thought but they are different shades of white and maybe different materials so maybe that would be their argument. I don't know.

rman402 rman402

I've had some conversations with you in the Swingman thread so I'll ask here...if you know...regarding Nike NFL jersey's...specifically the women's. I was looking to get my girl a Pats as that is her team, but the women's jersey. She is a size s-M and wears mostly S in her shirts..but I know these things can run more fitted. If you know...would you recommend a M with enough room? or maybe even a L to layer something underneath? Thanks bro!

Nike women's jerseys are fitted. An S is fine if she wants it fitted, if she wants it loose then go with a M.

rman402 rman402

I've had some conversations with you in the Swingman thread so I'll ask here...if you know...regarding Nike NFL jersey's...specifically the women's. I was looking to get my girl a Pats as that is her team, but the women's jersey. She is a size s-M and wears mostly S in her shirts..but I know these things can run more fitted. If you know...would you recommend a M with enough room? or maybe even a L to layer something underneath? Thanks bro!

Nike women's jerseys are fitted. An S is fine if she wants it fitted, if she wants it loose then go with a M.

Ditto what baller said. But I would buy a small and let HER tell me its to small rather than buying a medium and getting hit with the " you think I'm fat " convo !!!!

Anyone have suggestions on where to cop a Mets personalized authentic (white pinstripe)? Besides MLB/mets team site?

I'd like to get one for a little under retail if possible, but I'm willing to pay retail if need be, thing is I checked the mlb site and my size isnt available (36, smallest is 40). Wasn't able to find them online anywhere else in the 36...

Anyone have suggestions on where to cop a Mets personalized authentic (white pinstripe)? Besides MLB/mets team site?

I'd like to get one for a little under retail if possible, but I'm willing to pay retail if need be, thing is I checked the mlb site and my size isnt available (36, smallest is 40). Wasn't able to find them online anywhere else in the 36...

The smallest size they make for authentics is 40.

I'm always getting emails from the Mets about sales on their website, sometimes it's 20-25% off. Places like sportsauthority.com also have coupons that apply to jerseys as well.

You can also buy a blank on ebay for cheap and then send it to a place like exclusive pro sports who can customize it fo ryou.

Legit check on this Seau jersey. I've been looking at game shots from this era and it looks like the numbers should be screen printed...?

Thought so. Thanks man!
No problem. The Chargers were one of the last, I believe the very last, teams to switch to twill. Their jerseys were screened printed until '02 when Reebok took over, Seau's last season in SD.

So, if a Chargers Seau is sewn & it's not a Reebok it's inaccurate.

Only my third durene, from a limited run circa 2000. The quality on this amazing & the material really shines.

One of many great western PA qbs, I met him when I was a kid & got some stuff signed, still can't believe the Steelers had him first and cut him.

Dying for a long sleeve football jersey. I need M&N to bring back the Huff Giants jersey or a different player from that era.

Dying for a long sleeve football jersey. I need M&N to bring back the Huff Giants jersey or a different player from that era.
My only other long sleeve is actually a 1994 TBTC durene Giants by Cosby, blue, same style you're talking about. It was a #94 but I plan on making it a Strahan.

I'm surprised M&N never did a Frank Gifford, seems like an obvious one. At least I don't think they made his.

Some old stuff I've let go of over the past year or so...

If I find time, I'll post more.

I've stopped by a couple times because I always hear the stories but only come across really bad fakes

Back
Top Bottom