Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I'm quote this for later. Repped DC
Anytime.
I recently won a team issued, but ultimately scrapped D Robinson Spurs jersey from Vintage Village in eBay. Cutting Edge did the initial order. However when I received said jersey (size 54+4!) all twill was merely heat pressed. I contacted the seller and he apologized saying that since jersey was scrapped it must not have gotten finished. He told me to send it back and Cutting Edge finished the jersey stitching free of charge and did it in a day. Final product is perfect.

Last edited:
Nice! Look forward to seeing them, I've been delaying big time on sending some of mine in for work.

Last edited:
SWISH @ the fair.... Dunno if real tho

@infamoss  Nice. I see youv'e been picking up some defensive guys lately also. Shawn Springs doesn't have to feel so outnumbered anymore. lol

That Reggie White you posted recently reminded me of one I have too that I'll have to post soon. I think you guys will like it.

Oh, and anyone else hear Al Michaels say "He did what?" in their heads when they saw the Freeman? 

Last edited:
@infamoss
 Nice. I see youv'e been picking up some defensive guys lately also. Shawn Springs doesn't have to feel so outnumbered anymore. lol
That Reggie White you posted recently reminded me of one I have too that I'll have to post soon. I think you guys will like it.

Oh, and anyone else hear Al Michaels say "He did what?" in their heads when they saw the Freeman? 

Haha you noticed! I really want a Starter Brian Dawkins and '99 Charles Woodson. Really mad I let two go a few years ago. They were both Ripon made '99 Nike's too.

Last edited:
Wow sick deal on the viks jerseys. My size too, a lil jelly. Why do you say they aren't accurate? Are they customs?

Love that 94 mariners too. They changed up the outline on "mariners font" after that year but i like the 94 version better.

The gretzky is a fake :/

Last edited:
I need this jersey bad, been looking for one for 10 years since the one I had started getting brown stains from storage. If anyone comes across this with any player please let me know, sz 56... i'll even take a 58 or 60.

Seen a white Dunn like that. Was on eBay for like $55 a few months back. Wanted it bad but I don't have any NFL jerseys but NYG. Still kind of regret it. I wish it was cheaper to frame jerseys, would love to frame a Warrick jersey.

And every DB's favorite QB...

Some blanks I need to ship out to Patsy to get done. I'm waiting on the Rams name/number kit to come in and still looking for that Vikings patch(w/o dates) before I send anything in.

@infamoss   Where these jerseys that you stripped. Or did you just find these awesome blanks on ebay ?? If so did you strip them yourself ??

@infamoss
  Where these jerseys that you stripped. Or did you just find these awesome blanks on ebay ?? If so did you strip them yourself ??

The purple Vikings was a blank. The rest I stripped myself. Stripping vinyl is tough but not impossible. I had to order the vinyl kit from another place since Patsy does not carry the material but she can heat press them on for you.

Wow sick deal on the viks jerseys. My size too, a lil jelly. Why do you say they aren't accurate? Are they customs?

Love that 94 mariners too. They changed up the outline on "mariners font" after that year but i like the 94 version better.

The gretzky is a fake :/

The font are incorrect for the Carter and the Moss has a slimmed "8" in the front. I'll post them up when they arrive.

@LikeABoss2  Thanks. Yeah, that white outline makes all the difference imo, the only style I wanted, strange it was only used in '94. When I get the name/number added I'll have to have the 125th ann. patch from that season put on too.

Thanks to my man @infamoss  pointing this out to me I now have my first '01 helmet tag in the collection. 

I really wish I had the gmp 7s. 
mean.gif

@rman402  Thanks, appreciate it. Yeah, those Melos would work, they don't compare to the 7s though imo. The Melos I want are the 2s to wear with that Chargers powder blue I picked up/posted recently.

Back
Top Bottom