Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Still don’t understand why they did the back of the neck solid instead of jhst continuing the stripe all the way around. Thats the only bad thing I can pick out

Came in today
DSCHRODER_ATLANTAHAWKS_1718ICON.jpg

As a set, it looks clean and I think it's a marginal improvement. The Statement uniform is the best, due to the MEM pattern.

Here's a side profile. The panels help round out the jersey, at least. It looks really plain from the front, if you can't see the sides.

DjodaeKVAAAPlli.jpg

I hope you guys will permit me a moment of negativity and some potentially unpopular speech, but..........

I do not care for the Nike NBA jerseys so far...........AT ALL. I have nothing good to say about them, and this makes me sad.

I've only got the LeBron Jerseys and a Simmons authentic. Almost didn't even buy the Grey Cavs but then they had that sale so I had to complete the set.

other than that, I'm with you Nike been super snoozefest. But I think we have to blame the teams as well, they are the lames approving these designs instead of being a bit more creative and daring.

I hope you guys will permit me a moment of negativity and some potentially unpopular speech, but..........

I do not care for the Nike NBA jerseys so far...........AT ALL. I have nothing good to say about them, and this makes me sad.

Its a potentially unpopular opinion because, duh, it’s Nike. But I agree with you 100%. I feel like they underperformed dramatically during this first year of having the NBA contract. The releases have been ridiculously unorganized. I’ve read and heard about bad experiences with the jerseys as far as quality goes. I really hope they raise their standards moving forward.

Hard to complain about Nike authentics when they are getting picked up in the $60-135 range

Kinda weird to see how rare the black statement Kyrie and Giannis jerseys with the patches were though.... Thought we left that behind with Adidas

Hard to complain about Nike authentics when they are getting picked up in the $60-135 range

Kinda weird to see how rare the black statement Kyrie and Giannis jerseys with the patches were though.... Thought we left that behind with Adidas
Doesn’t seem those were mass produced at all and from team shops only? Since they have the blanks

I’m sure the selection and stock will be better next year hopefully. I don’t own any yet but a black juror with the GE patch is the main jersey I want. While others interest me, not copping unless I find some steals like I did with revolution 30 during its introduction finding mesh Authentics of top players for 50-60 often but then again I had so much times on my hands searching eBay and seems like everyone does that now and is on the resell grind :lol:

Back
Top Bottom