Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Bert. Bert. skyizthalimit skyizthalimit that's what threw me off, I haven't seen any negative feedback or comments on the authenticity of any of the jerseys. Does the feedback all being so good seem sketchy or is that an indicator that maybe they arent fufu?

Bert. Bert. skyizthalimit skyizthalimit that's what threw me off, I haven't seen any negative feedback or comments on the authenticity of any of the jerseys. Does the feedback all being so good seem sketchy or is that an indicator that maybe they arent fufu?
When I clicked the link all I saw was fake jerseys

Have to remember most people don’t know **** about jerseys. If they do know, they stay away. People see a jersey they like, see a cheap price and buy it and wear it hence why so many people sell them, most don’t care and just want a jersey of a fav player or a team hence why he has positive feedback because he’s selling what some people want

The magic jerseys I saw are all 1000% fake, didn’t see what else he had so possibly he’s selling other stuff that could be legit but if you want jerseys from him, I’d stay away since the ones I saw were clearly fake

Bert. Bert. word good looks on the explanation! I hate to admit it but at this age and stage in my life I'm kind of like one of those people you discussed, at least when it comes to copping jerseys for players who were in the league in the mid-late 90's and early 2000's. There were so many different classifications/hierarchys/brands of Jerseys back then with the Champion made ones to the replicas/swingmans/authentics (of all different Brands) and it was important to be on top of it before you got clowned for tryna fake the funk. Now that I'm an adult who just wants to enjoy mobbing all summer long in the jersey of a dope player from my past, I feel like I don't care too much for the difference between 130+ dollar Mitchell N Ness throwback as compared to one of these replica a** jerseys the ebay account is selling. Shoot this man Don C done started selling people blank jerseys for a GRIP and no one is blinking an eyelash lolol. Any ways to be honest I had already copped a blue Penny Magic jersey from that account on Poshmark but I wanted to step in here and see to what level of fugaziness had I just participated in haha! *End Rant* *Puts on flamesuit ready to be clowned*

Bert. Bert. word good looks on the explanation! I hate to admit it but at this age and stage in my life I'm kind of like one of those people you discussed, at least when it comes to copping jerseys for players who were in the league in the mid-late 90's and early 2000's. There were so many different classifications/hierarchys/brands of Jerseys back then with the Champion made ones to the replicas/swingmans/authentics (of all different Brands) and it was important to be on top of it before you got clowned for tryna fake the funk. Now that I'm an adult who just wants to enjoy mobbing all summer long in the jersey of a dope player from my past, I feel like I don't care too much for the difference between 130+ dollar Mitchell N Ness throwback as compared to one of these replica a** jerseys the ebay account is selling. Shoot this man Don C done started selling people blank jerseys for a GRIP and no one is blinking an eyelash lolol. Any ways to be honest I had already copped a blue Penny Magic jersey from that account on Poshmark but I wanted to step in here and see to what level of fugaziness had I just participated in haha! *End Rant* *Puts on flamesuit ready to be clowned*

end of the day, buy what you want

fakes aren't tolerated here and 98% of the people out in the real world won't know the difference which is exactly why theres so many sellers on ebay and out in the wild with a ton of customers and perfect feedback.

The people who know and care about buying fakes don't buy these jerseys anyway, so there wouldn't be any negative feedback from those people. Most people could care less about this stuff.

I think Bert. Bert. explained it very well. I am a collector and I don't tolerate that fugazi non sense, and I stay away from sellers who sell that crap. At the end of the day buy what you want. To each his own. :emoji_v:

Bert. Bert. skyizthalimit skyizthalimit all respek to y'all I definitely understand why the authenticity is important to you. And I appreciate y'all for respecting me as well! It's beautiful to see how NT can consist of mutual understanding and consideration for people having different tastes/priorities.

Hi guys ! I was hoping you could help me with a legit check. Also... I understand that there is a stain on the jersey... would you guys happen to know if that is easy to remove ? I’m iffy on if it’s legit or not, but the guy is giving me a price I may not be able to refuse (if it’s legit). I hope y’all can help me. Thank you guys in advance !
B2D4661C-F78C-41F4-95BF-2054B2C62617.jpeg
D1E1F520-2D54-4FF5-A68D-78366FF705B6.jpeg
C08BEF5D-F958-4036-8992-8ADC31E23988.jpeg
D7817789-57F9-45E0-B628-AFA17D0A2973.jpeg

Hi guys ! Update on my pick up ! So I picked up this Kobe jersey that had stains on em. I washed it carefully and they came off ! I’m happy to have picked this up for $25. Now, I know that this is the 2010-2011 version, but I kind of want to add the Jerry Buss patch to it. What do y’all think ? :emoji_thinking: Once again, thanks for the advice ! I wouldn’t have gone out of my way to get this if it weren’t for your guys’ advice. :emoji_thumbsup:
A40913B1-B9B0-4921-AE42-31BD99A73B15.jpeg
8BB6AE4C-6B92-4297-AD76-D0E54BC9DFD2.jpeg
1741991C-104C-41CB-B676-8B4EAD7CC84D.jpeg

Attachments

• 9E5BDC50-859B-425E-8045-B1792D7BF6B3.jpeg
    9E5BDC50-859B-425E-8045-B1792D7BF6B3.jpeg
    327.9 KB · Views: 4
That Kobe came out nice. Them first pics you posted were kinda grainy and hard to tell the condition.

Did you clean yourself or send to the dry cleaners ? randolphpermejo randolphpermejo

Either way jersey looks great helluva come up

That pick made me realize I miss the mesh numbers from adidas. Sigh

I'd throw the JB patch on it if I were you

That's an unreal come up

I’m definitely leaning towards putting on the JB patch. That ‘12-‘13 season was my favorite ! It may not have been his best season ever statistically... but the way he willed that team into the playoffs :emoji_disappointed: ahhh I miss the dude haha

That Kobe came out nice. Them first pics you posted were kinda grainy and hard to tell the condition.

Did you clean yourself or send to the dry cleaners ? randolphpermejo randolphpermejo

Either way jersey looks great helluva come up

That pick made me realize I miss the mesh numbers from adidas. Sigh

I was afraid of the condition because of the bad pics... but I figured it was worth the risk, considering the price. Good decision !

I did clean it myself. I just followed the directions on the wash tag. I also added detergent on the stained parts so it’d concentrate on it. Then I put it in the washer on a low spin and line dried it after. I was scared hahaha, but it came out nice !

I definitely underestimated these when they first came out. I love the quality of it ! I haven’t really had the chance to examine the new Nike authentics. I’ll probably grab one sometime this coming season, just not a Kobe one. The fact that he’s retired already and they’re still making new jerseys for him is kind of weird to me. I understand throwbacks.. but these newer versions don’t make much sense to me haha

$25.. man oh man what a deal!

unfortunately for me, the Yellow with the JB patch is the one he tore his achilles in : (

with that being said, I have a yellow blank that I'll likely do the same thing with - I've got a white Metta with the JB patch, will post pics later

$25.. man oh man what a deal!

unfortunately for me, the Yellow with the JB patch is the one he tore his achilles in : (

with that being said, I have a yellow blank that I'll likely do the same thing with - I've got a white Metta with the JB patch, will post pics later

Maaaan... I feel you ! I feel all sad just thinking about that day -__- haha. But that is why I want that patch. Not only did he will that team into the playoffs... that was the last year he was still one of the top players in the game ! Well... until his last game haha. But yeah, I need that patch !

It's REALLY yellow

Almost Like piss after u take vitamin b
Yea it got posted earlier in the Nike thread, a lot of people are not liking the new yellow. basically calling it Michigan yellow :lol:

im kinda undecided. I think I like it because its finally round neck but I like the old traditional yellow from years prior

Not digging the new trim on the Lakers unis but that's offset with the round neckline. I guess they were out of options to keep it "new", but I would've preffered maybe a purple trim with yellow or white stripe. That one doesn't contrast well and looks a little messy.

No complaints though. I'll still be buying all of them :lol:

adidas authentic jerseys (49).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (48).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (47).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (51).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (50).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (52).JPG
I was afraid of the condition because of the bad pics... but I figured it was worth the risk, considering the price. Good decision !

I did clean it myself. I just followed the directions on the wash tag. I also added detergent on the stained parts so it’d concentrate on it. Then I put it in the washer on a low spin and line dried it after. I was scared hahaha, but it came out nice !

I definitely underestimated these when they first came out. I love the quality of it ! I haven’t really had the chance to examine the new Nike authentics. I’ll probably grab one sometime this coming season, just not a Kobe one. The fact that he’s retired already and they’re still making new jerseys for him is kind of weird to me. I understand throwbacks.. but these newer versions don’t make much sense to me haha

Retail was 350....I bought a couple of boxed ones a while ago for like 80, but some have gone up in value...especially kobe...

One article, but there are plenty more.... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nba.com/amp/magic/news/news_adidasuniform_092210.html

adidas authentic jerseys (48).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (47).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (51).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (50).JPG
adidas authentic jerseys (52).JPG

Retail was 350....I bought a couple of boxed ones a while ago for like 80, but some have gone up in value...especially kobe...

One article, but there are plenty more.... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nba.com/amp/magic/news/news_adidasuniform_092210.html

The one he has wasn’t the box version. For some reason a bunch of the early factory rev 30 in normal sizes came with that lil hologram patch on the side just like the boxed procuts and a majority of the Kobe’s with factory mesh were like that

Back
Top Bottom