Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

IMG_3199.jpeg

IMG_3200.jpeg

Always wanted the Nike Pistons Hill. This is easily the biggest size 48 jersey I have ever worn or seen! Sh*t like a 52 + 2 😂

I know I posted a similar pick up recently but that jersey was in really rough shape. Long story short, I had that stripped and currently making it into another player. Not a terrible loss though as you can see this makes up for it. This pick up though is worth showing off because I've never seen one brand new with tags. Michael Jordan Champion Authentic Jersey Alternate color size 40. These pinstripes are amazing.

AD0A8E03-7772-4F39-8AB3-225280C5BAD3.jpeg

EA241FC2-EE78-4ED5-A71F-02DB4A8FA12F.jpeg

AAAA8F91-0EAB-48BB-90E6-D1DA3BB6A67F.jpeg

Where were you able to pick this up at?

Even though they're classic, timeless, dope..........I can never own a Knicks jersey. I'm a Celtics lifer. :emoji_shamrock: :smokin

I was just quoting dcbjordan dcbjordan who picked up/owns the jersey.

I was just noting that Ronnie Fieg designed it, with the double "New York" as an ode to the Frank Sinatra song.

New pick up this afternoon. The Magic Johnson Sand Knit is actually something I received two weeks ago but forgot to share. The Penny Hardaway Alternate Blue Champion size 40 I got off ebay. Dude accepted an offer of $55 bucks before shipping. Was totally expecting it to be declined but was pleasantly surprised that it was accepted. It looks nearly brand new and unworn. Much better condition than the Shaq one I have. As for the Magic Johnson Sand Knit jersey; I've never owned a Sand Knit authentic jersey and right away I had my suspicions that this was customized because the name on the back looked too close to the number. I don't hate it, actually always wanted a Magic Johnson jersey and I didn't pay an arm and a leg for it either. I'm officially ready for summer beach weather now.

46AA9EBF-456F-417E-9FE5-96F76A7E5A0F.jpeg

7C6827CF-98A3-4A94-AFEA-A82F04A25F87.jpeg

New pick up this afternoon. The Magic Johnson Sand Knit is actually something I received two weeks ago but forgot to share. The Penny Hardaway Alternate Blue Champion size 40 I got off ebay. Dude accepted an offer of $55 bucks before shipping. Was totally expecting it to be declined but was pleasantly surprised that it was accepted. It looks nearly brand new and unworn. Much better condition than the Shaq one I have. As for the Magic Johnson Sand Knit jersey; I've never owned a Sand Knit authentic jersey and right away I had my suspicions that this was customized because the name on the back looked too close to the number. I don't hate it, actually always wanted a Magic Johnson jersey and I didn't pay an arm and a leg for it either. I'm officially ready for summer beach weather now.

They sold the Sand Knit authentics without the names on back. As such, the numbers were positioned higher on the back. The name looks added afterward, but that's pretty normal. Good pickup

Crazy steal on that Penny, I paid $200 for my size 40 about 4 years ago

Back
Top Bottom