Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I'd take any of Kings jerseys from that era. Williams, Divac, Jackson, Webber. 

I desperately want a Jason Williams Kings black or purple jersey, but $850? 

I think M&N will release jerseys from this era within the next 2 yrs

Maybe nike will have a extensive hardwood classic line when they take over

Or just be patient and another seller will ask 200-350 for one, or you can lucky and find one for a steal price.

Last edited:
How much bigger is a 52 compared to a 48? I rock 48 in general
The number itself gives the chest circumference of the jersey. Cut the number in half and you get the jersey's width.

52 is 26" wide, 48 is 24" wide.

(note that Champion & Nike were the only brands to follow this measuring system. Reebok and Adidas made the jerseys about 2" wider)

edit: actually, champion was inconsistent with the sizing too. Nike is the real mvp

Last edited:
Oh ok got you. I most likely wouldn't buy an older jersey since I can't tell fake from real that well. I seen a nter put up some 48s and 52s in m&n's that's why I was asking

Oh ok got you. I most likely wouldn't buy an older jersey since I can't tell fake from real that well. I seen a nter put up some 48s and 52s in m&n's that's why I was asking
I dont have M&N stuff, but according to the sizing chart in their website, the difference between 48 and 52 is 2" wider and 1" longer

I dont have M&N stuff, but according to the sizing chart in their website, the difference between 48 and 52 is 2" wider and 1" longer
doesn't seem like much but I'd probably have to measure it myself to see what's up

Not sure if this jersey falls under this thread but I really need an LC and I don't know where else to go. Thanks in advance!

How much bigger is a 52 compared to a 48? I rock 48 in general

older jerseys are short AF so i cant do a 48 without being a procut, this 52 fits like late model Nike 48..i actually tailored it too so it fits like a 48+2

as far as kings thou, i was stalking kings jerseys for months on ebay...i was legit losing hope cuz they wouldn't appear.

luckily last year or 3 auctions popped up of my choosing, a lot of chris webber kings jerseys all 56 including a black jersey, da scott pollard, and a jason Williams.

da seller of da lot wouldn't sell me da black kings solo, jason Williams went for a absurd amount, and da pollard was a poorly labeled auction.. basically put a super high final bid and rode that sucka to its closing. only reason i even paid that much was this one sniper wouldn't stop last min.

i aint even care, that kings jersey was DUMB hard to find.

older jerseys are short AF so i cant do a 48 without being a procut, this 52 fits like late model Nike 48..i actually tailored it too so it fits like a 48+2

as far as kings thou, i was stalking kings jerseys for months on ebay...i was legit losing hope cuz they wouldn't appear.

luckily last year or 3 auctions popped up of my choosing, a lot of chris webber kings jerseys all 56 including a black jersey, da scott pollard, and a jason Williams.

da seller of da lot wouldn't sell me da black kings solo, jason Williams went for a absurd amount, and da pollard was a poorly labeled auction.. basically put a super high final bid and rode that sucka to its closing. only reason i even paid that much was this one sniper wouldn't stop last min.

i aint even care, that kings jersey was DUMB hard to find.
oh ok got you. I was thinking more along the lines of m&n stuff because I'm not good at legit checking stuff and don't know the jersey market like that.

m&n stuff is hard for rookies because they changed their tags a few times and they had a older sizing scheme in da OG jersey era that went 40,42,44,46,48,50,52,54,56,60

Last edited:

What's up NT fam. I definitely don't post on here as much as I should but I mess with this thread heavily. Do you guys think you could help me out with a LC? Thanks in advance

m&n stuff is hard for rookies because they changed their tags a few times and they had a older sizing scheme in da OG jersey era that went 40,42,44,46,48,50,52,54,56,60
basically id only scoop from an authorized retailer unless I see some crazy joint I need. I bought the petrovic in a 48 and it fits perfect. Might snatch some others off nters in the future or when they get another sale going.

Back
Top Bottom