Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

What's up NT fam. I definitely don't post on here as much as I should but I mess with this thread heavily. Do you guys think you could help me out with a LC? Thanks in advance

Pretty sure that's fake

Last edited:
Those were all the pics with the listing, but thanks I appreciate the help. I kinda felt like it was fake cause I did a good bit of research but just wanted to double check and I know you guys are experts when it comes to this stuff. I'm surprised though because it seems like a pretty decent fake considering how old it is, a lot better than the fakes you see nowadays.

are jerseys once made by a Rivalry Sportswear legit? couple of examples

the mcgrady especially looks on point, but it's missing tags and is apparently made by this company i never heard of. what's the deal?

agreed, thnx dawg. the M&N dino is the best version imo, and affordable and easy to cop to boot. but i saw a nice deal on a Rival Sprewell joint so i might consider that

Last edited:

are jerseys once made by a Rivalry Sportswear legit? couple of examples

the mcgrady especially looks on point, but it's missing tags and is apparently made by this company i never heard of. what's the deal?
I wouldn't classify those under legit or fake... They're just jerseys entirely made from scratch (which to me sounds like a huge waste of time/effort).

No tags because that would make them fake. I don't see how they're allowed to put NBA logos though.

Think of them as a cheaper alternative for the average basketball fan. (Or maybe Rivalry thought they could be slick and make tons of money while avoiding legal trouble)

Last edited:
Which jerseys though? Only one I know is alternate Knicks and possibly just all the Knicks jerseys for that season as I had the shorts as wel
And those had screen printed logo
Basically all the new designs for the 2013-14 season: Heat Red Zone, Knicks Orange, Lakers Hollywood Sleeveless, Spurs camouflage military sleeveless, Clippers Baby Blue sleeved alt, Warriors white sleeved alt, Suns orange sleeved alt. It was more of a rubberized silicone type logoman not screenprint. 

Last edited:
Which jerseys though? Only one I know is alternate Knicks and possibly just all the Knicks jerseys for that season as I had the shorts as wel

And those had screen printed logo
Basically all the new designs for the 2013-14 season: Heat Red Zone, Knicks Orange, Lakers Hollywood Sleeveless, Spurs camouflage military sleeveless, Clippers Baby Blue sleeved alt, Warriors white sleeved alt, Suns orange sleeved alt. It was more of a rubberized silicone type logoman not screenprint. 
I saw the heat and knicks on ebay I thought it was fake when I seen the logos

I saw the heat and knicks on ebay I thought it was fake when I seen the logos

I have all the Suns jerseys and shorts from that year and they have that kind of screen print. Also have a couple of Lakers and other authentics from that year and they all have it.

Maybe adidas tested something that year and scrapped the idea after the season ended!

Could anybody help me identify if this jersey is authentic? I have no experience buying Champs jersey or NBA jerseys for that matter |I

ive been coming to realize that the new adidas swingmans are nothing more than glorified replicas. the champion replicas are at least good to ball in

Back
Top Bottom