Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

really cheesed at how hardwoodfames just stockpiles jerseys and lists them at insane prices. seriously over half the champion authentics i see on the bay are either sold by him or his other account. really messing up the game for the peeps tryna start up an honest collection :smh:

I want to know if hes buying them himself to influence the market rate. Look at this for example:

Seems like clear cut evidence of buying his own jersey, and relisting it a little cheaper to bait people into thinking they are getting a deal.

Dont support this crook.

Last edited:
I want to know if hes buying them himself to influence the market rate. Look at this for example:

Seems like clear cut evidence of buying his own jersey, and relisting it a little cheaper to bait people into thinking they are getting a deal.

Dont support this crook.
Or someone made an offer, he accepted, and the guy didn't pay

As long as they aren't expensive as hell I'll take a KD USA jersey. Both home and away. I like em, basically a tank top

Dont support this crook.
of course he's doing that. it's easy considering he has at least 3-4 profiles. 
laugh.gif

he's trying to kill our passion but we'll fight him without giving up. 
wink.gif

Or someone made an offer, he accepted, and the guy didn't pay
laugh.gif

100x like that??

Last edited:

laugh.gif

100x like that??
Not sure where you got 100 from, it was just my opinion.

Ebay takes away a percentage from every sucessful sale... so that J-WILL alone would be like $50 gone to ebay.

Who would throw away money like that just to "influence the market"?

Ebay takes away a percentage from every sucessful sale... so that J-WILL alone would be like $50 gone to ebay.

i said 100 to express number of his "sales" ended like that.

yes, they take percentage but not if transaction is canceled.
wink.gif

try to think about it, who would throw $500+ when there are a couple of same jerseys selling for $250 or less? I'm not talking about j-will in particular but in general.

Last edited:

That's a good counterpoint. Maybe if the deal gets cancelled and there's a mutual agreement between the two parties, ebay still shows a successful sale transaction, but no fee money is owed. Not that I would know but that's my guess.

Is the market rate for M&N Jordans and Kobes $400+ now? I'm in tune with the current jersey market and my opinion is that something is off when you filter auctions by highest sold and he's selling jerseys for 400+ on the daily. His whole operation is sketchy. If you looked at sold auctions w/o his listings, the market looks a lot different.

Last edited:

i said 100 to express number of his "sales" ended like that.

yes, they take percentage but not if transaction is canceled.
wink.gif

try to think about it, who would throw $500+ when there are a couple of same jerseys selling for $250 or less? I'm not talking about j-will in particular but in general.
In my assumption, nobody is throwing away their money because they're not paying the accepted best offer.

Ebay would notice all the cancelled orders, especially if they're from the same IP address

In my assumption, nobody is throwing away their money because they're not paying the accepted best offer.
yeah, surely. 
laugh.gif

you're not aware that ebay has been a joke for couple of years already? they are doing nothing. especially not checking ips.

if they would care and penalize policy violations, guys like hardwood, jerseys4theshill etc. would have been kicked out a long ago.

Last edited:

so why do they make offer then? 
happy.gif
They easily change their mind and don't feel like they're obligated to pay (Happens a lot). They're almost as bad as the deadbeat bidders.

You're right about ebay not doing anything about scammers, so lets at least agree on that. I think this thread should focus less on this and more on jerseys.

really cheesed at how hardwoodfames just stockpiles jerseys and lists them at insane prices. seriously over half the champion authentics i see on the bay are either sold by him or his other account. really messing up the game for the peeps tryna start up an honest collection :smh:

Dont support this crook.

4jkiyu.jpg

glad i copped a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom