Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Dr1 pinstripe finally came in any certain pics you guys want??

It came in this baby box lol

Guys on ProJerseyTalk received his Gortat Fireball jersey and came with screen printed numbers.

:nerd:

I love the video on the jerseys. They're trying to convince us this will become popular and a new style....you have a better chance at convincing me 2+2=9

Just noticed the authentic champion bulls pin stripe shorts that were started at $199 BUY IT NOW $350 went for over $700 smh.

anyone knows where can i get a sz44 mitchell and ness raptors away tmac jersey?

ive been looking for one for a few years now :frown:

Just noticed the authentic champion bulls pin stripe shorts that were started at $199 BUY IT NOW $350 went for over $700 smh.

unless they were worn by Pippen or Jordan, why one earth would they go for that much? SMH

hey guys alittle help here?

im 6'0 and 175 lean body type
what size of mitchell and ness jersey would fit me?

is xl(48) gonna be too big for me?

damn bro

im looking to pick up a tmac raptor tomorrow

ive called today

m(40) and l(44) are out

so the only option is s(36) or xl(48)
frown.gif

hey guys alittle help here?
im 6'0 and 175 lean body type

what size of mitchell and ness jersey would fit me?
is xl(48) gonna be too big for me?
I'd go 44 (L), I'm 6'2 220 somewhat athletic build
laugh.gif
and a 44 is snug
XL is perfect for you b, im 6'1 and i rock a size 48 in mitchell.

remember to follow their size chart. its accurate.

with older authentics i wouldn't do 48, its strictly 52. thats because da older jerseys are cut SHORTER and i ALWAYS hated that.

i like that slim cut exta length that procuts have.

thanks for the infos

hopefully this xl(48) would fit me

ive been looking for one since i was a freshman in high school and now im a junior in college lol

http://8dauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=173

Anyone have anymore information regarding this? I see that they are limited editions but what's the history and background on them?

UDA made a patch, put them on jerseys, and had Jordan sign them.

They've done various commemorative patches for a bunch of Kobe, LeBron & Michael jerseys.

Gotcha. So I'm assuming the Mr June patch was erected sometime during the 1996-97 season? Anymore insight regarding release?

Upper Deck exclusive athletes that sign for them. You can email them and ask them for pricing on MJ or Lebron or whoever and theyll give it to you. You can choose different a few different colored pens and if MJ allows inscriptions he'll put it on there. I have the price list actually, UD emailed me a few months ago with the price list. Small items for MJ is 1000 bucks, (tickets, anything smaller than 20x24), Jersey/shoe/basketball is 1400 bucks, lithographs and game used items are 2000 bucks.

Those are just for signature, item isnt included. Lebron prices are almost half of MJ's prices.
wow.....$1400?  that's nuts.  guess i'll sell my ds dmps so i can get him to sign something.....

wow.....$1400?  that's nuts.  guess i'll sell my ds dmps so i can get him to sign something.....
UD has some sweet stuff. They have an MJ Tegata handprint for 10,000 bucks. lol They got a new MJ autograph, its a 3 foot long autograph really crazy and cool. He has never done that before. They have his old Chicago jersey from his rookie season autographed for 1600 bucks also.

He's an expensive autograph but its the holy grail of sports memorabilia. Prices on his autographs will never decline unless he starts doing public and private signings everywhere (I know for a fact he'll never do those)

IMpressive clasic jersey guys... i wish i had more jerseys. Than my Eli Manning NY GIANTS one. i need a couple of throwbacks... that Karl Malone 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom