Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I ordered my David lee all star jersey and it wasn't the quality I expected. I will post pics tomorrow.

Copped the new LeBron Hardwood classic

Only think that sucks is that I had to get the Youth XL size, it fits good but the letters and numbers are smaller.

23RAKIM45 yeah i know, its very risky. Ill just save up some money maybe Upper Deck will do a 30th anniversary MJ thing in 2014 or 2015.

The auto on the 45 looks off.

And as stated with MJ, stick to UDA--just too risky with the amount of forgeries out there vs the amount he's actually signed for people IP.

The LeBron jersey is nice, but there's no way I'd drop $90+tax for a screenprinted jersey. A shame that adidas didn't release a swingman version with embroidery.

The auto on the 45 looks off.

And as stated with MJ, stick to UDA--just too risky with the amount of forgeries out there vs the amount he's actually signed for people IP.

i agree with you.. i thought Mj's signature is a little longer...this one looks very compact and smaller.

looks good. where did you find it?

ebay..

and for those of you.. unique_threads_inc on ebay has some sick jerseys..

pro cut baron davis hornets
pro cut penny hardaway stars magic home
pro cut GP sonics home
pro cut john stockton mountain jazz
pro cut bull pin stripe shorts
pro cut mookie and laettner hawks
pro cut barkley and KJ

too much heat.. and i'd love to get that GP.. but not enough cash... had to choose, westbrook rookie jersey or GP.. i went with westbrook

ebay..

and for those of you.. unique_threads_inc on ebay has some sick jerseys..

pro cut baron davis hornets
pro cut penny hardaway stars magic home
pro cut GP sonics home
pro cut john stockton mountain jazz
pro cut bull pin stripe shorts
pro cut mookie and laettner hawks
pro cut barkley and KJ

too much heat.. and i'd love to get that GP.. but not enough cash... had to choose, westbrook rookie jersey or GP.. i went with westbrook

Good choice. I'd love to have the gp as well. Wish those bulls shorts were a bigger size.

First thing I noticed, there isn't any extra length on the jersey FINALLY. Tired of that dress ****. The bottom has a tape/plastic tip which is different but kind of cool. Material is nice, mad light and thin. I'm still not a fan of the shoulders but nothing I can do about that. The collar is too big. Overall it's a nice jersey. My first All Star jersey but I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it.
Really Nice!

Does this jersey ordered from online NBA store?

I am concening the team patch

First thing I noticed, there isn't any extra length on the jersey FINALLY. Tired of that dress ****. The bottom has a tape/plastic tip which is different but kind of cool. Material is nice, mad light and thin. I'm still not a fan of the shoulders but nothing I can do about that. The collar is too big. Overall it's a nice jersey. My first All Star jersey but I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it.
Did the jersey order from nbastore.com?

I am concerneing the team logo on the back!

I ordered my David lee all star jersey and it wasn't the quality I expected. I will post pics tomorrow.
where did you get it from? i've been looking everywhere for all-star jerseys....nba.com only has the starting 5 from each side and in swingman and replica

got the daniel orton in the mail today from nba auction with the intent on turning it to a durant.

i gave eps a follow up call today about my jerseys i sent to get the numbers re done and they said it would be a few more weeks. the guy said they were really backed up from Christmas. i told them i bought the Christmas jersey and described that i was concerned that the numbers has a thick stitching around them and the numbers themselves had sort of a snake type scale on them and were very minute
He said that they have come across some of these new jerseys with the heavy stitching in them and it causes thousands of tiny holes to go into the jersey. he didn't seem to be too please with the new style and said they were working on getting hem done correctly. he said he was confident they could replicate the numbers identically, but it would come at a cost. at least $150 to strip and replace. i told hm i would send it in as soon as they sent what that had of mine and he said he was looking forward to checking it out.
the orange heavy sticthing is not stitch into jersey. only the outer zigzag stitch on the number that attach into jersey.

so it wouldnt causes thousands of tiny holes. and stripping it even easier than the pre rev or champion jersey which all layer were zigzag stitch into jersey. replicating the number with heavy stiching around the number is harder to do.

seems customizing rev30 jersey is not business as usual for EPS.

got the daniel orton in the mail today from nba auction with the intent on turning it to a durant.

i gave eps a follow up call today about my jerseys i sent to get the numbers re done and they said it would be a few more weeks. the guy said they were really backed up from Christmas. i told them i bought the Christmas jersey and described that i was concerned that the numbers has a thick stitching around them and the numbers themselves had sort of a snake type scale on them and were very minute

He said that they have come across some of these new jerseys with the heavy stitching in them and it causes thousands of tiny holes to go into the jersey. he didn't seem to be too please with the new style and said they were working on getting hem done correctly. he said he was confident they could replicate the numbers identically, but it would come at a cost. at least $150 to strip and replace. i told hm i would send it in as soon as they sent what that had of mine and he said he was looking forward to checking it out.

the orange heavy sticthing is not stitch into jersey. only the outer zigzag stitch on the number that attach into jersey.
so it wouldnt causes thousands of tiny holes. and stripping it even easier than the pre rev or champion jersey which all layer were zigzag stitch into jersey. replicating the number with heavy stiching around the number is harder to do.
seems customizing rev30 jersey is not business as usual for EPS.

i dont see EPS being able to replicate those christmas day numbers...

How much do authentic Lebron James jerseys cost? The Cleveland ones? I think back in 2003, Reebok made jerseys for the NBA, so im looking for those.

Back
Top Bottom