Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

[h1]ebayer sdb23 jerseys looking mighty questionable as well. Wanted to bid on that Kobe 8 game issue but then I looked at the rest and got worried. Anyone have thoughts on his champion and nike bulls jerseys particularly the jocktags?[/h1]

My Jersey Collection so far

Mitchell&Ness

Authentic Champion

have any of you been to the nba hall of fame? i was there last year for the reggie miller induction and then visited the hall of fame the next day. jersey's galore, i bought new batteries and they died in my cam from taking so many pics of displays, i had to take my girl's iphone just to finish taking all the pics i wanted.

right now i'd kill for a big hawks mookie blaylock authentic.

So I bought a few Knicks authentics at the beginning of the year because they were on clearance. I bought them straight from the NBA Store's website. I recently sent in an Amar'e to switch into a JR Smith. Here's the three emails from EPS and here's pics of the numbers that the authentics came with.

"We received your Knicks jerseys. The type of numbers that are on this jersey, are fake Revolution numbers which we do not normally do. The process to replicate the fake numbers would be costly as new files would have to be make specifically for your jerseys. The cost per jersey to replicate the numbers that are currently on the jersey will be $125.00/jersey. If you would like it done with 2 layers of twill (with no mesh pattern printed on the numbers), the cost is $59.00/jersey. If you do not want either of these options, we can send the jerseys back as they are currently. Let me know if you have any questions."

"The jersey itself is not fake. The numbers used are a mass produced replication of the numbers worn on the court in the NBA. Let me know what you decide."

"Replica jerseys (like the one you have) are mass produced overseas. They use a cheaper version of the authentic numbers worn on the court to keep cost down on their end. We will do your jersey with two layers of twill. Just to be clear, on the blue jersey, the numbers will be orange twill on white twill. The white layer will be twill, not stitches as the picture you sent. There will be no blue layer of twill. If you have any questions, please give us a call and talk to Josh."

I'm a little confused with why they would send me fake numbers and why now they're calling them replica numbers? Any help or anything would be nice.

Last edited:
that confused me, but im guessing they are just going with regular twill and making the numbers correct shape and size.

have any of you been to the nba hall of fame? i was there last year for the reggie miller induction and then visited the hall of fame the next day. jersey's galore, i bought new batteries and they died in my cam from taking so many pics of displays, i had to take my girl's iphone just to finish taking all the pics i wanted.

right now i'd kill for a big hawks mookie blaylock authentic.

Post pics when you can, I'd bet they would all be :pimp:

So I bought a few Knicks authentics at the beginning of the year because they were on clearance. I bought them straight from the NBA Store's website. I recently sent in an Amar'e to switch into a JR Smith. Here's the three emails from EPS and here's pics of the numbers that the authentics came with.

"We received your Knicks jerseys. The type of numbers that are on this jersey, are fake Revolution numbers which we do not normally do. The process to replicate the fake numbers would be costly as new files would have to be make specifically for your jerseys. The cost per jersey to replicate the numbers that are currently on the jersey will be $125.00/jersey. If you would like it done with 2 layers of twill (with no mesh pattern printed on the numbers), the cost is $59.00/jersey. If you do not want either of these options, we can send the jerseys back as they are currently. Let me know if you have any questions."

"The jersey itself is not fake. The numbers used are a mass produced replication of the numbers worn on the court in the NBA. Let me know what you decide."

"Replica jerseys (like the one you have) are mass produced overseas. They use a cheaper version of the authentic numbers worn on the court to keep cost down on their end. We will do your jersey with two layers of twill. Just to be clear, on the blue jersey, the numbers will be orange twill on white twill. The white layer will be twill, not stitches as the picture you sent. There will be no blue layer of twill. If you have any questions, please give us a call and talk to Josh."

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/256153/
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/256155/

I'm a little confused with why they would send me fake numbers and why now they're calling them replica numbers? Any help or anything would be nice.

Did you get the customized jerseys on clearance or the actual players jerseys on clearance?

Last edited:
Can you guys help me out with this one? I want to get this signed by Pippen, the dude is asking for 400 bucks for this, i dont have that much so he was able to drop the price considerably. He had 14 offers over 2 years and declined them all, so im suspicious on why he'd accept my offer so quickly. Is this a legit jersey?

did Hawks go up for sale yet? :nerd:

i really wanna see what the front looks like on the Bucks and Hawks

I would say EPS had a wrong term calling the printed mesh pattern as a fake. like we know Retail Authentic rev30 jersey are using Printed mesh pattern on numbers (like swingman only better twill material) that differ from Limited Edition Authentic and Gamers that using mesh material on the numbers.I understand they would charge more to replicate the printed mesh pattern as they have to prepare extra effort to create new film and decals etc to get the custom job done. But I cant understand why they offering this option? offcourse nobody want to replicate something differ from the gamers. people come to them to get it right like the gamers.about the other technical option they offering two layer twill, its not right also. wasnt this only use to pre rev authentics? from my scrutiny rev mesh number always using 3 colors 1 twill layer color, 1 stiching color and 1 mesh layer.it seem useless for two tone color like Knicks number jersey. on that amare, to my sense they need the blue layer got zigzag stiched to get it stitch to the jersey while the white stitch all over number to get the mesh material tied.I thought this is business as usual to them. now im questioning, are they gonna put the mesh material on the numbers?simple way to explain it just tell josh you want all the technical stich to be exact same but just change printed number with mesh material.

Back
Top Bottom