Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

saw that 45 Jordan last night, looks odd. look at the shoulders and the NBA logo looks bad.

saw that 45 Jordan last night, looks odd. look at the shoulders and the NBA logo looks bad.
yes the cut is off.

the jogtag is good but it easily replace even from champion replicas

the stiching is good but most fake also does, and lot custom job couls done that.

curious to see the NBA logo from zoom. every brand has unique typical NBA logo that custom job cannot done.

unlees it also replace but it would be stitch over. not stitch on

just looked either.. now Im sure its fake...

the NBA logo is horrible, inside number and name stiching and the cut also

Last edited:
Hey guys, im new on these forums. I never showed my jerseys to anybody, but i felt like sharing them so....enjoy! :smile:

I met Magic Johnson at Las Vegas a few months ago. I brought this gold Dream Team jersey with me, only 369 of them made. This still has the tags by the way, never worn. I keep my jerseys 100% pristine and i only wear replicas just for fun.

I managed to find ONE Jordan jersey like this on Ebay, but Upper Deck's mail-in autograph service for Jordan costs WAYYYYYY too much for me at the time. I wish i bought the Jordan one because now i cant find ANY of the Jordan jerseys like this. Im a HUGE Jordan fan......I wish i had Magic inscribe some stuff on my jersey though but was tight on cash :frown: I'll post more of my collection when i wake up, its 1am here. LOL

Oh, anyone know where i can find some good jersey frames? I cant spend 500 bucks on one though, so the cheaper the better. Thanks for being nice to the new guy :tongue:

LC please:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380568718145?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The twill shouldn't be so bubbly, right?
mean.gif

The Jordan size 48 + 4 is legit as it's a pro cut Made in the USA, not worn.

Here's a a link to an actual game jersey with that size:

http://www.icollector.com/1997-98-Michael-Jordan-NBA-Finals-Game-Worn-Jers_i8019561

The Jordan All Star is neither game issued nor worn, it's simply a 'pro cut' because it has additional length, and is not a traditional retail authentic. Neither jersey is advertised as game worn to my knowledge.

As far as Unique Threads go, jerseys4thewin will be selling the same jerseys very soon because someone had a huge lot of pro cuts and sold in bulk to those guys.
this is interesting
nerd.gif

how do you know this info? are they related?

you should share this earlier, Im sure people in here are glad raising a group buy it was good deal.

now we can only watch those shilled show going.
mean.gif

Last edited:
this is interesting
nerd.gif

how do you know this info? are they related?

you should share this earlier, Im sure people in here are glad raising a group buy it was good deal.

now we can only watch those shilled show going.
mean.gif
I saw an advertisement for jerseys on craiglist. Asked the guy if he had any jerseys left and he said he sold all of his already to a guy in Chicago and drove to Ohio with boxes of jerseys. Anything else you need to know? Jeez.

Just to clarify, the Korver isn't mine--just a photo from their locker room before their game in Indiana yesterday.

I love games that have both teams wearing throwbacks--Big Hawk vs Pacers Pinstripes looked awesome on the court.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, the Korver isn't mine--just a photo from their locker room before their game in Indiana yesterday.

I love games that have both teams wearing throwbacks--Big Hawk vs Pacers Pinstripes looked awesome on the court.

I was about to say :lol:

ASG "Swingmans" on sale at the adidas store in London; how do these compare to the ones on sale in the US? They're sized like Replicas.

"Swingman" shorts

And also, further evidence of the latest batch of Swingmans with blank jock tags

they really need to release thos Hawks in authentics. i wouldn't spend retail for any jersey but that one. classic 8)

Okay here is my Shaq jersey with the Gold logo. I bought this myself. JCPenney used to sell authentic Champion basketball jerseys for 100 bucks each back in the 90s. This has no tags unfortunately. I wore it a handful of times too. Fibers on the numbers are shedding a little bit, i dunno what to do with those, i want to fix those but dont know where, and i'll be meeting Shaq next time he does a public signing so i want to get it fixed asap. The logo is stitched onto the jersey its not a patch logo or whatever you want to call it. My Rodman jersey however has the gold patch logo, i'll post those pics next.

The Shaq jersey is Size 48 by the way (XL). This Rodman jersey is size 48 also. Still has tags on them and perfect condition. I talked to Rodman's agent and i'll get to meet him later this month. Rodman's going to do 5 inscriptions. As you can see on the Magic Johnson jersey i like getting jerseys signed on the fabric and not the numbers, that way i get a much bigger signature.

Back
Top Bottom