Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

think da 8403 collection, expanded.

So you actually know something for sure or you're hypothesising?

I think we all know some kind of ongoing series of Jordan retros are a foregone conclusion, but I'm really excited to see perhaps is a bunch of stuff with Barkley on the back! 8)

Also, Kobe Bryant HS-NBA all jerseys would be sweet! :tongue:

he's guessing because its a given with nike back and obviously rights to make anything Jordan related due to the brand and having nba rights that they would basically be able to make retro Jordan authentics again.

I'm sure they'll do something but you saw how long it took for them to do the 1984 thing basically right before the nba contract was set to expire

I'm sure they'll do something but you saw how long it took for them to do the 1984 thing basically right before the nba contract was set to expire

Hey this is true too, , but would you say the mid-2000s was the height of the throwback boom and Nike were slow on the upkeep?

Also how long did it take them to produce hordes of HWC styles like they ended up doing? Mostly Swingmans at retail though weren't they?

Hello, I'm new here, Rockets fan, and I just wanted to say that I'm impressed by what I see on this thread. You guys get some crazy jerseys. I have some authentic ones too, but they're nowhere near what I see on these pages, they're mostly retail ones from different eras / customized. I'll post some pictures soon anyway.

By the way, do you know if "retail" Rockets 95-03 white authentic jerseys exist ? I think only the blue one was sold but I'm not sure. The cartoon rocket jerseys are my all time favorites, so I'm curious about what versions were made during 1995 and 2003.
White retail exists for Starter, Puma, and Reebok.  No white retail Champion was made.

Nike would be foolish not to pump out  not only a Jordan collection but Kobe (Maybe even Lebron).  Really excited to see how they do it, but still have reservations.

They've done some good stuff like these faux-back Dream Team jerseys with updated materials and quality construction.

And really crappy "Limited" faux-back jerseys like these Silver Aniversary Jordan pieces.  Same materials that the WORST fakes at the time were using.

Hey this is true too, , but would you say the mid-2000s was the height of the throwback boom and Nike were slow on the upkeep?

Also how long did it take them to produce hordes of HWC styles like they ended up doing? Mostly Swingmans at retail though weren't they?
Besides the MJ Bulls retro authentics they did the HWC for MJ Bullets; Kobe, Shaq Lakers blue  and Spurs silver Duncan in 2003-04. You have to remember they had less than half the teams under contract as well.  I think the throwback craze really pickup up when Reebok took over and size 56-60 was selling. M&N was making high quality stuff in the USA and most people preferred that to the league's actual supplier. 

Last edited:
18948263_828917243939913_2047429786384465920_n.jpg

:nerd:

Calling it now...New jerseys will have the TEAM USA skinny gymnast wifebeater cut and will be unwearable. M&N demand will go up. 

Calling it now...New jerseys will have the TEAM USA skinny gymnast wifebeater cut and will be unwearable. M&N demand will go up. 

this is what I am expecting, but trying to keep a positive attitude. I'll keep hitting the gym in the meantime. maybe by October 1st, i will have a respectable body.

Just noticed the Jerry is on the front, fan made concept jersey for sure. Not that I had much hope it wasn't.

hopefully not, did you see the jerseys University of Michigan wore this season :x :x :x

Does anyone know where I can get the bridge logo that is on the front of warriors jerseys? I'm looking to customize this blank but I want to find the front logo. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom