Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hopefully they make plenty of authentic throwbacks. We have a long road ahead with Nike, lol

im almost certain nike is gonna muscle in M&N's territory and remake all their mesh/twill/wishbone teams.

think he was talking about authentic throwbacks worn on court for the season, instead of Adidas just giving them to the resellers.

the first season they actually released the throwbacks but most were customized, didn't see any with mesh

Last edited:
think he was talking about authentic throwbacks worn on court for the season, instead of Adidas just giving them to the resellers.

the first season they actually released the throwbacks but most were customized, didn't see any with twill

Yeah that's what I meant

Hopefully they make plenty of authentic throwbacks. We have a long road ahead with Nike, lol

im almost certain nike is gonna muscle in M&N's territory and remake all their mesh/twill/wishbone teams.

of course they're gonna do that, Michael Jordan Bullets authentic ring a bell?

of course they're gonna do that, Michael Jordan Bullets authentic ring a bell?

oh you're talking strictly Jordan. well see but hopefully that happens. id like a remake of the 1984 line with all those retro authentics

my god, those are so plain. crazy to even think those were all star jerseys

just noticed it has three big stripe on the bottom :x

still sick pick up because its a John Wall, autographed too

I know what you are saying. They look a bit better in person and have some nice details. The numbers have kind of a cool touch. Personally, the west jerseys look a lot better.

Also picked these shorts up to complete the set.

Last edited:
If Nike makes HWC throwbacks this upcoming season or in the future I hope they put the NBA logo on the left front chest. I hated that adidas made HWC jerseys this past season and put the NBA logo on the back :smh:

If Nike makes HWC throwbacks this upcoming season or in the future I hope they put the NBA logo on the left front chest. I hated that adidas made HWC jerseys this past season and put the NBA logo on the back :smh:

i refuse to cop anything current with da logo in da back.

According to the fox article all teams will stick to the same layout. Ad on the left, swoosh probably on right. Gotta think the jerry stays on the back.

Once teams take on multiple sponsors who knows where those ads will be, lmao.

Last edited:
It went to the back for a reason :lol:

1 sponsor this season, who knows when they will let teams add another. Gonna look weird AF with a sponsor on each shoulder :smh:

Last edited:
Scratch what I said, forgot the swoosh is on the shoulder :lol: basically two sponsorships [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

Hello, I'm new here, Rockets fan, and I just wanted to say that I'm impressed by what I see on this thread. You guys get some crazy jerseys. I have some authentic ones too, but they're nowhere near what I see on these pages, they're mostly retail ones from different eras / customized. I'll post some pictures soon anyway.

By the way, do you know if "retail" Rockets 95-03 white authentic jerseys exist ? I think only the blue one was sold but I'm not sure. The cartoon rocket jerseys are my all time favorites, so I'm curious about what versions were made during 1995 and 2003.

think da 8403 collection, expanded.

So you actually know something for sure or you're hypothesising?

I think we all know some kind of ongoing series of Jordan retros are a foregone conclusion, but I'm really excited to see perhaps is a bunch of stuff with Barkley on the back! 8)

Also, Kobe Bryant HS-NBA all jerseys would be sweet! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom