Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Finally able to pick up a Pinstripe Orlando Magic jersey.

I rock every jersey I get. Nothing safe. Not even the autographed ones. Yah I'm bout to have some real fun posting in here.
Almost all of my game worn stuff I don't wear... However, some of the authentic shorts I've bought were a third of the price game worn compared to retail.... I also wear some inexpensive stuff like player socks (I know.. kind of gross, but it's cool to me when I'm wearing one of my favorite player's socks..)also cheaper than retail... I personally haven't, but I know people who wear game worn jerseys.... Again, for a lesser player you can really get it for half the price of retail...

my god, those are so plain. crazy to even think those were all star jerseys

just noticed it has three big stripe on the bottom :x

still sick pick up because its a John Wall, autographed too

Bought a sz 52 black Pippen and sz 52 purple Kobe rookie. Brand new authentic M&N what is a reasonable selling price you guys think? I bought them from the M&N website a few years ago. Brand new w tags. Way to big for me. I want some more my size to wear now.

Hopefully they make plenty of authentic throwbacks. We have a long road ahead with Nike, lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom