Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Can y'all help me with a legit check on this ? These are all the pics I got...

I've been wanting this jersey for a while, and I finally have an opportunity for it. What do you think ? Legit ?

That white Shareef is ridiculous. Wow.

Logo on the back is still hideous.

White Nuggets throwback is so damn fly. Damn.

I have a question about EPS. I'm also looking to get a blank adidas authentic customized using their service. The jersey in reference is a Chicago Bulls St. Patrick's Day edition, blank except for "Bulls" across the chest. I wanna get it customized with the number "23" on the front and back as well as "Jordan" on the back. I was wondering..when explaining what I want to EPS, how do I go about wording it so that they understand? If there's anyone who can run that past me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I have a question about EPS. I'm also looking to get a blank adidas authentic customized using their service. The jersey in reference is a Chicago Bulls St. Patrick's Day edition, blank except for "Bulls" across the chest. I wanna get it customized with the number "23" on the front and back as well as "Jordan" on the back. I was wondering..when explaining what I want to EPS, how do I go about wording it so that they understand? If there's anyone who can run that past me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
you'd have to tell us what you want if you want us to phrase it the right way (when discussing the type of number you want, mesh or twill)

you'd have to tell us what you want if you want us to phrase it the right way (when discussing the type of number you want, mesh or twill)
This is how the chest of the jersey looks. I would want the rest of the jersey to be constructed in this same material, font, color, etc. with the white stitching bordered around the black lettering. I'm just not sure (and a little embarrassed that I don't actually know) what material the lettering is made out of. 

This is how the chest of the jersey looks. I would want the rest of the jersey to be constructed in this same material, font, color, etc. with the white stitching bordered around the black lettering. I'm just not sure (and a little embarrassed that I don't actually know) what material the lettering is made out of. 

Regular twill.

Grail acquired: 1996-1997 Shareef Abdur-Rahim Vancouver Grizzlies home jersey, size 48 + 4 inches. Amazing jersey in person, instantly a top five in my collection.
Oh noooo, oh yeahhh, he did it again!!! The 'Grail of Grails', congrats on picking up this beauty...

Wow, top of the line autos and jerseys there. I don't like to get jerseys with autos on them because I'm scared of fakes. Wouldn't mind getting a Jordan & Bird pro cut from Upper Deck to hang on my wall.

Thanks man! I usually try to stick with the old UDA jerseys since they used the pro cuts. I wish they were still able to do that. Usually go for the jersey itself and if it is a good enough deal I'll ignore whether the signature is fake lol. Also, keep up with the sick pickups!

I have some things coming in. I honestly cannot believe that over the past 2 months I've been able to get tons of jerseys that I've wanted for years. I mean, stuff that I gave up on finding just became available all at once.

My #1 grail finally attained! 1996-1997 Michael Jordan Pinstripe Pro Cut, size 46 + 3 inches. I've been outbid for this four separate times since 2012, but I finally have it in the collection! I've wanted this jersey since I saw Mike wear it in 97. I have a Rodman in this style, but there's something about the Jordan that made it a must have. The gold NBA logo is a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom