Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

why couldn't they just do the warriors exactly like the originals. had high hopes as well, the warriors jersey i grew up on. smg

they're trying to boost merchandise sales (as if that was ever a problem).

I bet you they're gonna see how popular these are (the crossover jerseys) and then come out with the actual run tmc jerseys next year so we buy those too.... smh

That Warriors jersey is so, so sad.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I mean it's ugly even on modern standards, where it often appears as though they confused the authentic jersey template with the cheap replica design template.

Who approves this stuff?

That Warriors jersey is so, so sad. :lol: :smh:

I mean it's ugly even on modern standards, where it often appears as though they confused the authentic jersey template with the cheap replica design template.

Who approves this stuff?

Maybe Adidas don't give a **** since they are on their way out. :lol:

Recent pickup:

Julius "Dr. J" Erving. University of Massachusetts. 29*34 Vintage Sportswear. Authentic. Size 58. 97 x 68 cm (38 x 26.7 inches).

I didn't know this brand, but it's a good quality, heavy jersey, similar to some of the early M&N jerseys.
My family, he's actually related to me on my father's side. His mother is from South Carolina and I remember doing a report on him back in 8th grade and added that fun fact got me an A.

My family, he's actually related to me on my father's side. His mother is from South Carolina and I remember doing a report on him back in 8th grade and added that fun fact got me an A.
Wow! That's so cool!!

Maybe this sounds stupid but since it's related to this forum, here I go: Do you know if he's kept a collection of his jerseys?

Last edited:

Wow! That's so cool!!

Maybe this sounds stupid but since it's related to this forum, here I go: Do you know if he's kept a collection of his jerseys?
Yeah I was talking to my father about the Larry Bird situation and my father says don't even bring that up. Personally I don't know about his jersey collection.

Last edited:
Just picked up this baby. So happy about it [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Paid $200. A little more than what I would normally spend on a jersey, but I just had to have this one haha. For the stain, dry cleaning will get that !

That's a fantastic price for that. Nice pickup.

@eyanks
: Daaaayyyuummmmm!! You've been on fire these last few months. Repped!

Thanks. Still got quite a few jerseys coming in, super holy grail type stuff I've been trying to get for years ,and they're all appearing at once. I don't know why I bothered putting up a collection post :lol: I'm in a transition phase now. Getting a lot of new stuff in, and I'm currently selling off some NBA and MLB stuff to help fund it.

So are the warriors going to sell that new authentic this season with the badge and 42?

Back
Top Bottom