Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

What is you guy's opinion on Dave miedema? I know dude messed up in the past, but I'm kinda concerned when it comes to buying a game worn jersey with his loa... what are your thoughts? Also a little bit questionable when it comes to dc sports..

I wouldn't trust DM. It seems like he passes anything as game worn that is correctly tagged. I have seen a game worn LOA from him for a retail UDA Penny jersey before :rolleyes. I have been told that DC Sports has passed some game worn stuff for items that were sent to him to be authenticated and shouldn't have. You will just have to do your research on his stuff. In general, no guarantees with any of those authenticators.

this is what i found on m&n

looks legit and promising,

would like to see it closer, what kind of drifit there is and is it kiss cut like gamer or standard layered like authentics nike era...

Last edited:
With M&N finally doing their own versions of those Nike-era Dri-Fits, could a Raptors VC (home and/or away, 9/11 patch, etc) not be far behind?

Any dates for this

this is what i found on m&n

looks legit and promising,

would like to see it closer, what kind of drifit there is and is it kiss cut like gamer or standard layered like authentics nike era...
Any dates for this release?

I haven´t seen a preview of this in M&N Facebook or Twitter accounts.

In the excitement with getting the Sahreef jersey, I completely forgot to post this pickup. 1995-1996 Alonzo Mourning Miami Heat pro cut, size 50 + 2 inches.

I also did a couple short vids on the jerseys...

Ok, now you're just showing off! Haha, jk! Great stuff man!

Everyone with new pickups is waiting a few days for that shareef heat to cool off 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom