Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Originally Posted by JN115

Jordan VI Varsity Red sz.11-13 for $79.99 at the Nike San Leandro CA Clearance Store

Not trying to be smart or anything but are these the Varsity suede ones or the Piston ones with that patent leather? Someone messed up earlier and almost screwed me.

Jordan VI Varsity Red sz.11-13 for $79.99 at the Nike San Leandro CA Clearance Store

Not trying to be smart or anything but are these the Varsity suede ones or the Piston ones with that patent leather? Someone messed up earlier and almost screwed me.

^ Would also like to know, White and Varsity or Black and varsity red? I almost bought the Piston's too, thank god I asked the guy to describe them for me lol.

^ Would also like to know, White and Varsity or Black and varsity red? I almost bought the Piston's too, thank god I asked the guy to describe them for me lol.

Guys, do you think the Jordan 2010 for $69.97 is a good deal? I am not a BIG fan of them, but the blk & carolina blue, & white & red are growing on me.

Guys, do you think the Jordan 2010 for $69.97 is a good deal? I am not a BIG fan of them, but the blk & carolina blue, & white & red are growing on me.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

My Bad forgot to put "White" Varsity Red 

Originally Posted by vcof2005

My Bad forgot to put "White" Varsity Red 

Honestly, as much as I hate them, for that price, I think they're a no-brainer for basketball at least. If I could find them around here for that cheap, I'd probably pick up a pair just to hoop in since they're "state of the art" as far as technology.

Honestly, as much as I hate them, for that price, I think they're a no-brainer for basketball at least. If I could find them around here for that cheap, I'd probably pick up a pair just to hoop in since they're "state of the art" as far as technology.

i didn't see much at the Nike outlet deer park ny
only things that caught my attention were ZKV for 100 (del sol) and black/infrared air max 90 currents (up to sz11)

i didn't see much at the Nike outlet deer park ny
only things that caught my attention were ZKV for 100 (del sol) and black/infrared air max 90 currents (up to sz11)

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Very good deal imo.

Extremely underrated shoe.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Very good deal imo.

Extremely underrated shoe.

On friday, my local outlet had the hash wall 20% off, not sure if all outlets have the same deal going on.

On friday, my local outlet had the hash wall 20% off, not sure if all outlets have the same deal going on.

Back
Top Bottom