Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Zie Spot in Military mall Norfolk VA had a some of the OG XIV's oxidized, and black and red Size 7.5 to Size 9, scooped the last Size 11.5 Prices were between $99-$120 i don't know if they do phone orders... also some OG XV lows for $99...all were Original, im not talking retros if i go back tommarow ill post pics...

Zie Spot in Military mall Norfolk VA had a some of the OG XIV's oxidized, and black and red Size 7.5 to Size 9, scooped the last Size 11.5 Prices were between $99-$120 i don't know if they do phone orders... also some OG XV lows for $99...all were Original, im not talking retros if i go back tommarow ill post pics...

If you guys want CAVS Lebron James Hardwood Classic Swingman jersey. There is a Cleveland Ebay seller put them on sale, like 20usd something, full sizes run.
Great deal,I brought 2 for my collection.
 Just go to ebay and search it.

If you guys want CAVS Lebron James Hardwood Classic Swingman jersey. There is a Cleveland Ebay seller put them on sale, like 20usd something, full sizes run.
Great deal,I brought 2 for my collection.
 Just go to ebay and search it.

while preparing for the 50 i stopped at the union square NR
Spoiler [+]
crazy white broads lol

while preparing for the 50 i stopped at the union square NR
Spoiler [+]
crazy white broads lol

Originally Posted by evisumane123

I find what you say REALLY hard to believe.

Originally Posted by abernja

my mane evisu aint lying. bought my girl oxidized XIV's for 40 and mean green 95's for 60. they usually always have og heat for the low. seen a person leave the other day with some reebok kamikaze and shaqnosis.
no phone orders though.

my mane evisu aint lying. bought my girl oxidized XIV's for 40 and mean green 95's for 60. they usually always have og heat for the low. seen a person leave the other day with some reebok kamikaze and shaqnosis.
no phone orders though.

STL Mills
blue patent leather allstar weekend AF1 $75
hot red am 95 $90
Kobe v del sole $99
black silver total max uptempo $$40
breds $47
white/blue $69
eggplant penny 3$80
black blue $60
bred Jordan alpha 1 $50
white/blk/light blue $50
welcome home alpha 1 $89
bred af6 $89
black-black cover 3 $70
Omar salzar Dino Jr $50
PRod 3 grey/red $52
hashwall:
Kobe V home sz12 3-5 pair $99
3pair of the patchwork Jordan 1s w/bag sz11 $89
1pair of FTLOTG 9s sz10.5 $109. Dirt on bottom besides that-flawless
1pair infared spizike sz10 $99 looks like they were tried on that's all

STL Mills
blue patent leather allstar weekend AF1 $75
hot red am 95 $90
Kobe v del sole $99
black silver total max uptempo $$40
breds $47
white/blue $69
eggplant penny 3$80
black blue $60
bred Jordan alpha 1 $50
white/blk/light blue $50
welcome home alpha 1 $89
bred af6 $89
black-black cover 3 $70
Omar salzar Dino Jr $50
PRod 3 grey/red $52
hashwall:
Kobe V home sz12 3-5 pair $99
3pair of the patchwork Jordan 1s w/bag sz11 $89
1pair of FTLOTG 9s sz10.5 $109. Dirt on bottom besides that-flawless
1pair infared spizike sz10 $99 looks like they were tried on that's all

Jordan VI WHITE / Varsity Red sz.11-13 for $79.99 at the Nike San Leandro CA Clearance Store

Jordan VI WHITE / Varsity Red sz.11-13 for $79.99 at the Nike San Leandro CA Clearance Store

Philadelphia Premium Outlets had Kobe V del sol for 100 fsr, the kobe iv us cw for 70 fsr, and i saw a pair of the kobe iv del sol for 80 on the hashwall size 11.5.

I'm not an expert at kobe's so forgive me if i messed up on the cw's.

Philadelphia Premium Outlets had Kobe V del sol for 100 fsr, the kobe iv us cw for 70 fsr, and i saw a pair of the kobe iv del sol for 80 on the hashwall size 11.5.

I'm not an expert at kobe's so forgive me if i messed up on the cw's.

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

no phone orders though.

thanks trust me pics of the shoes and the reciept will be put up as soon as i back from vacation, i couldnt believe it myself, but anyways went to williamsburg outlets and the only thing worth noting were:

infared spizikes $99
and GS jordan 2009's for $20

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

no phone orders though.

thanks trust me pics of the shoes and the reciept will be put up as soon as i back from vacation, i couldnt believe it myself, but anyways went to williamsburg outlets and the only thing worth noting were:

infared spizikes $99
and GS jordan 2009's for $20

Niketown SF has..
Kobe Inlines/ Del Sol and draft days for I believe 72.50 Each full size run
Jordan VI White/Red for $87.50 around there.. FSR
Jordan II OG color, not sure of the price but cheap
Jordan IX Powders for 87.50 FSR call to order!

Niketown SF has..
Kobe Inlines/ Del Sol and draft days for I believe 72.50 Each full size run
Jordan VI White/Red for $87.50 around there.. FSR
Jordan II OG color, not sure of the price but cheap
Jordan IX Powders for 87.50 FSR call to order!

Originally Posted by JN115

Jordan VI Varsity Red sz.11-13 for $79.99 at the Nike San Leandro CA Clearance Store

Not trying to be smart or anything but are these the Varsity suede ones or the Piston ones with that patent leather? Someone messed up earlier and almost screwed me.

Back
Top Bottom