Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Nike Kissimmee
407-396-0500

I believe FSR

Nike Mercuial Vapor VI FG WC
MSRP: $240.00
Sale: $89.99
Style: 409883-508

nike-mercurial-vapor-vi-world-cup-fg-football-boots.jpg

Nike Kissimmee
407-396-0500

I believe FSR

Nike Mercuial Vapor VI FG WC
MSRP: $240.00
Sale: $89.99
Style: 409883-508

nike-mercurial-vapor-vi-world-cup-fg-football-boots.jpg

I was at Roosevelt Field Monday night and I didn't see any NikeStore... I'll check back next time I hit it up though!

I was at Roosevelt Field Monday night and I didn't see any NikeStore... I'll check back next time I hit it up though!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

It's upstairs next to Abercrombie, almost directly above Footlocker/Apple store, but upstairs..

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

It's upstairs next to Abercrombie, almost directly above Footlocker/Apple store, but upstairs..

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Has anyone been to the new NIke store on the 2nd floor in Roosevelt field???    Its a real nice store alot of selection.  I copped this  Kobe shirt last week
Kobe-Intensity-Mens-Basketball-T-Shirt-382849_545_A.png

LOOKS LIKE A KOBE VERSION OF "YOU BOUT TO GET RAPED" PIC...LOL

SHIRT IS SICK THOUGH..

IM MAD I WAS @ ROOSVELT FIELD ON SATURDAY N JUST LOOKED AT THE HoH SECTION IN FTL AND I TOTALLY FORGOT THEY OPENED ONE UP THERE...SMH!

Yeah they got alot of stuff @ that HOH. I saw that Yi Jianlian shirt for the World Basketball Festival but I didnt have the coupon with me so Im gonna go back for it this week. They still have the Coughdrop Foamposites not sure what sizes.

Here are the pictures of the store from kixandthecity.com
http://www.kixandthecity.com/an-inside-look-at-the-all-new-nike-roosevelt-field/

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Has anyone been to the new NIke store on the 2nd floor in Roosevelt field???    Its a real nice store alot of selection.  I copped this  Kobe shirt last week
Kobe-Intensity-Mens-Basketball-T-Shirt-382849_545_A.png

LOOKS LIKE A KOBE VERSION OF "YOU BOUT TO GET RAPED" PIC...LOL

SHIRT IS SICK THOUGH..

IM MAD I WAS @ ROOSVELT FIELD ON SATURDAY N JUST LOOKED AT THE HoH SECTION IN FTL AND I TOTALLY FORGOT THEY OPENED ONE UP THERE...SMH!

Yeah they got alot of stuff @ that HOH. I saw that Yi Jianlian shirt for the World Basketball Festival but I didnt have the coupon with me so Im gonna go back for it this week. They still have the Coughdrop Foamposites not sure what sizes.

http://www.kixandthecity.com/an-inside-look-at-the-all-new-nike-roosevelt-field/

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?sitesrc=uslp#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-315292/pgid-315291
Yea beautiful store, already got my Kobe USA Jersey's from there and stocked up on the elite basketball socks before they sell out like last year everywhere lol...

BTW Hyperfuses at the outlets already?!

My bad its a basketball shoe thats 3/4  and the back of the shoe it says Hyperfuse its not the one that comes out Fall 2010.  Like the Jordan 12 how it says Jordan on the back on the shoe with the pull up. Im a hit the outlet this weekend and I ll check out the shoe again. I wouldnt cop the USA jerseys right now because by the winter they are gonnna hit the outlets. I got the Kobe USA jersey from 2007 from the Camarillo outlet for 30 bucks the authentic one.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?sitesrc=uslp#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-315292/pgid-315291
Yea beautiful store, already got my Kobe USA Jersey's from there and stocked up on the elite basketball socks before they sell out like last year everywhere lol...

BTW Hyperfuses at the outlets already?!

My bad its a basketball shoe thats 3/4  and the back of the shoe it says Hyperfuse its not the one that comes out Fall 2010.  Like the Jordan 12 how it says Jordan on the back on the shoe with the pull up. Im a hit the outlet this weekend and I ll check out the shoe again. I wouldnt cop the USA jerseys right now because by the winter they are gonnna hit the outlets. I got the Kobe USA jersey from 2007 from the Camarillo outlet for 30 bucks the authentic one.

it is unbelievable how much the atlanta nike store SUCKS, especially compared to that store.  they just built our store out about a year or so ago and we dont have 1/16 of that selection; in fact last time i went in there they didn't even have a single pair of jordans for sale, as if they've stopped selling them all together.

it is unbelievable how much the atlanta nike store SUCKS, especially compared to that store.  they just built our store out about a year or so ago and we dont have 1/16 of that selection; in fact last time i went in there they didn't even have a single pair of jordans for sale, as if they've stopped selling them all together.

Originally Posted by moorevisual

They have.  They no longer sale any basketball shoes i.e Jordans, Lebrons, Hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by moorevisual

They have.  They no longer sale any basketball shoes i.e Jordans, Lebrons, Hyperdunks.

I went to Oceanside today and they had the Air Penny 3 full size run for 79.99,  Air Jordan Fusion 6  Black/Red for 89.99,  They had alot of Air Trainer SC 2010  the High top and Low tops. They had the Air 3 LE in black/metallic silver for $48 and the Black and blue Air 3 LE was 89.99 these are the Kevin Garnett shoes.  They had the Air True Flight 3 and Alot of Air Max Rise and  The shoe that I mistaked for the Hyperfuse is really  called the HYPERFLY for 69.99  they have a ton of those shoes.
eek.gif

I went to Oceanside today and they had the Air Penny 3 full size run for 79.99,  Air Jordan Fusion 6  Black/Red for 89.99,  They had alot of Air Trainer SC 2010  the High top and Low tops. They had the Air 3 LE in black/metallic silver for $48 and the Black and blue Air 3 LE was 89.99 these are the Kevin Garnett shoes.  They had the Air True Flight 3 and Alot of Air Max Rise and  The shoe that I mistaked for the Hyperfuse is really  called the HYPERFLY for 69.99  they have a ton of those shoes.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom