***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

today

new vs old

DSCN6918.JPG

DSCN6920.JPG

air max 87's

DSCN6916.JPG

this friday I woke up to 20 cm of snow! out of nowhere! sometimes it sucks to be Swedish....

DSCN6877.JPG

DSCN6883.JPG

Cement 4s again to see Cabin in the Woods with a friend. Movie was interesting to say the least...

Did ANYONE else notice the funny Concord XI drawing at the the top of Dalsito's Bred 1 pic ??

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

some of the fashions going around on NT...you dudes are going to wake up 5-10 years from now and say to yourself "i cant believe i wore that and thought it was cool". tight pants, leopard print, etc etc etc.

you mean how cats now wake up nowadays and say to themselves "why the hell did i buy XL - XXL shirts and overly baggy jeans"?...
laugh.gif

yep, just like that...without the hints of fruity-ness

Nice rotation rdex7. 

Today to the grocery store/hangin around the house. Un-DS:

A little paint chipping but nothing major, same thing happened to my other pair. Super comfortable, feel even better than the cleated version I played football in in high school.

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Originally Posted by CP of da 88s

Tampa weather

hey man good looks but I'm headed to Tampa for the week what are some good sneaker spots in the area?

Honestly bro your best bet would be university mall, they have like 9 shoe stores including House of hoops
and if you're going to be here on 22nd you can hit up the DXC.

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Tampa weather

hey man good looks but I'm headed to Tampa for the week what are some good sneaker spots in the area?

Honestly bro your best bet would be university mall, they have like 9 shoe stores including House of hoops
and if you're going to be here on 22nd you can hit up the DXC.
Thanks man.  If you get a chance can you PM info on DXC

Back
Top Bottom