***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

Broke these out for the first time on easter, but didn't have time to snap a pic. Put them on today for class.
6920396216_acca483445_z.jpg

Great stuff everyone.

These have been worn over 100 times but the soles have never touched the ground. The midsoles are crumbling but the soles are icy.

didn't know Kony was running for president in 2012 Ksteezy...
laugh.gif
probably should've thought about getting a shirt that says STOP Kony, also should've thought before giving your money to that idiot running IC, but lets not get into that
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Dude those tans are beat......but respect for wearing them with no remorse I personally think tans are the #1 they are just way to tuff

It is what it is lol. I love them. Def my favorite shoe and colorway. Ill clean them up someday 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by John Mayer

lol its funny bc proto gets flamed for it, but if it was ty, crisuno, or may even pharo, same dudes would run and slide tom cruise risky business style and begin the slurpage.

i myself see no point in sole savers and find them to be tacky but am i gonna deduce that some is a herb bc of it????

too much jelly not enough peanut butter on NT.

big difference 
Ty owns a store and has a unique style and this is a form of advertising 

CrisOne has been around here as long as anyone

Pharo just takes pics of his fit and it stands out to most

Proto wants needs attention and that is fine but there is a big difference between those three
TY is one of the biggest herbs on this site
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
come on

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i mean, really, armand van helden did it b4 all of us... this pic was from like 5 or 6 years ago prolly:

l.jpg

intact nipples tho...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Great stuff everyone.

These have been worn over 100 times but the soles have never touched the ground. The midsoles are crumbling but the soles are icy.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom