***OFFICIAL APRIL PICK UP POST*** vol. don't be a fool and quote pics...

Originally Posted by ebozek9

Originally Posted by 17

Those the taxi 12s I sold you? How you like em man?
they're great, thanks bruh, and 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
@cck's pearls

We don't ever get Kobes at the PX, mainly LeBrons and KD basic colorways......but for $99, surprised me with these

wooooooooooooooord? Im about to hit up the PX first thing in the morning to check for those

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by MMG

limited + nickname

How about a well-executed shoe, with great quality- that was very limited and almost impossible to find these days- let alone in DS condition. A thing of beauty, that most can appreciate. Those are gems, if you dont get that
eyes.gif

lol you basically just reiterated what the other guy said.....that they are limited...still a sick pickup though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by solarius49

Never ever understood the hype over pigeons?

limited + nickname
How they released (the frenzy it caused) >>> the actual shoe to be honest. Extremely overrated IN MY OPINION. Too plain to be worth 2-3 thousand dollars. But great pickup nonetheless. Its definitely a rare/expensive shoe for sure 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Man those playoffs! I really want to try on a pair! I'm going to be out of town also! HOpe I get them!

Team Orange KD's are looking good, you guys. And congrats on finally completing the Pearl Foam set, CCK.

And those South Beach 9 Elite's are looking 
eek.gif
 up there.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Kobeoverbron, just got those Kobe socks myself at the outlet but in white.

Pigeons
pimp.gif
How do  you like the Kobe elites? Haven't put mine on yet..
Originally Posted by thrilla11

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by thrilla11

^socks on socks on socks on socks
laugh.gif

in dire need of such since I ball quite regularly.
How comfortable are those because I usually just wear regular crew cut white socks. Are these that much better on the court? Forgive me for being ignorant but I've never purchased a pair myself and would like to be educated. 
The Essential Dri Fit socks are very comfortable for basketball. It does the job in keeping your foot
blister free and comfy. The Elites however are more cushioned in targeted areas. Compression is
better as well. They're definitely better than your average socks.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

FLINTGREY how much do those Roshe run for, they really do look like a great summer shoe
$70 is retail.

Kobeoverbron, I haven't tried my Elites on yet.

Back
Top Bottom