Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

*@#@++ throwing balls in the stands now. i guess giving what little bit of fans are left a souvenir for this CRAP.

All them Texas flags and caps in Yankee Stadium.
pimp.gif

ok..i dont pretend to know all that much about baseball, but can someone explain to me why coaches love to bring in relievers when theyre starting pitcher is doing fine? eg. why take pettite out and put in scrubs like logan and robertson. it seems like everytime they do this, the relievers immediately give up crazy runs. i understand pitchers get tired after throwing 100+ pitches but in a playoff game wouldn't it make more sense to let them stay in.

ok..i dont pretend to know all that much about baseball, but can someone explain to me why coaches love to bring in relievers when theyre starting pitcher is doing fine? eg. why take pettite out and put in scrubs like logan and robertson. it seems like everytime they do this, the relievers immediately give up crazy runs. i understand pitchers get tired after throwing 100+ pitches but in a playoff game wouldn't it make more sense to let them stay in.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

There are plenty of off-color comments to be made, but I figured I'd leave it alone.

Now we can sit Cliff down.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What a game.
Each passing game makes all those comments about the Yankees winning this in 4, 3 or 2 games (in a 7-game series?) all the more laughable.

They are who we thought we were.

Good luck, AJ, or CC, or whoever the hell pitches tomorrow (Kei Igawa?)

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

There are plenty of off-color comments to be made, but I figured I'd leave it alone.

Now we can sit Cliff down.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What a game.
Each passing game makes all those comments about the Yankees winning this in 4, 3 or 2 games (in a 7-game series?) all the more laughable.

They are who we thought we were.

Good luck, AJ, or CC, or whoever the hell pitches tomorrow (Kei Igawa?)

Color me damn impressed.

Sorta hard for me to root for any team in the DFW area but really I hope they make it to the WS.

Cliff Lee, piffery.

Color me damn impressed.

Sorta hard for me to root for any team in the DFW area but really I hope they make it to the WS.

Cliff Lee, piffery.

Back
Top Bottom