Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

smh at people leaving...hate when "fans" do that. happens everywhere, i know. im just saying

eek.gif
at the empty seats behind the plate

smh at people leaving...hate when "fans" do that. happens everywhere, i know. im just saying

eek.gif
at the empty seats behind the plate

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I would sacrifice my wife for the opportunity to blow up the state of Texas right now.

I would sacrifice my wife for the opportunity to blow up the state of Texas right now.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

LOL word to the Rays fans in Game 5 of the ALDS

But when you're down 2989284982498-0 to Clifton Phifer Lee,you really want to stick around?

Eh, who am I kidding, I probably would stick around just to make derogatory comments at everyone beating the traffic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

We should've conceded this game to Lee and played Burnett.
Didn't even think of that.

It sounds silly, but yeah... I sort of agree with that. I see why Girardi was managing to play the Twinkies and not the Rangers in the 1st round. Lee is just kryptonite to the Yanks.

laugh.gif
@ how the seats emptied w/the quickness just now.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

LOL word to the Rays fans in Game 5 of the ALDS

But when you're down 2989284982498-0 to Clifton Phifer Lee,you really want to stick around?

Eh, who am I kidding, I probably would stick around just to make derogatory comments at everyone beating the traffic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

We should've conceded this game to Lee and played Burnett.
Didn't even think of that.

It sounds silly, but yeah... I sort of agree with that. I see why Girardi was managing to play the Twinkies and not the Rangers in the 1st round. Lee is just kryptonite to the Yanks.

laugh.gif
@ how the seats emptied w/the quickness just now.

Originally Posted by JPZx

wow, OD
laugh.gif

yeah briannnn....gotta stay till the end. that !*#+ annoys me when people bounce. if you need to beat traffic do everyone a favor and stay home. its the playoffs. happens at pats games. our home crowd sucks.

wow, OD
laugh.gif

yeah briannnn....gotta stay till the end. that !*#+ annoys me when people bounce. if you need to beat traffic do everyone a favor and stay home. its the playoffs. happens at pats games. our home crowd sucks.

There are plenty of off-color comments to be made, but I figured I'd leave it alone.

Now we can sit Cliff down.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What a game.

There are plenty of off-color comments to be made, but I figured I'd leave it alone.

Now we can sit Cliff down.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What a game.

It's crazy knowing that the Rangers could easily be up 3-0 in this series.

Either way, Cliff Lee will be able to pitch in Game 6 so if the Rangers win one of the next two.... she over.
Bold: For real. I can't lie, I'm surprised.

Underlined:
sick.gif

It's crazy knowing that the Rangers could easily be up 3-0 in this series.

Either way, Cliff Lee will be able to pitch in Game 6 so if the Rangers win one of the next two.... she over.
Bold: For real. I can't lie, I'm surprised.

Underlined:
sick.gif

*@#@++ throwing balls in the stands now. i guess giving what little bit of fans are left a souvenir for this CRAP.

Back
Top Bottom