Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Driving home it was 3-0 with runners on 1st and 3rd.
Get in the crib and its 8-0
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Tried to tell you Yankees die hards it wasnt going to be easy taking out the Rangers.

Driving home it was 3-0 with runners on 1st and 3rd.
Get in the crib and its 8-0
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Tried to tell you Yankees die hards it wasnt going to be easy taking out the Rangers.

I was saying way back at the deadline that missing out on Lee meant the Rangers were probably winning the AL. All my dudes looked at me stupid.
30t6p3b.gif

Playoffs would've been a joke if we had him.

I was saying way back at the deadline that missing out on Lee meant the Rangers were probably winning the AL. All my dudes looked at me stupid.
30t6p3b.gif

Playoffs would've been a joke if we had him.

Props to the Rangers.

Major Props to Lee.
sick.gif

So this series/our season hinges on AJ pitching well tommorrow.

FML.
tired.gif

Props to the Rangers.

Major Props to Lee.
sick.gif

So this series/our season hinges on AJ pitching well tommorrow.

FML.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

If the Yanks lose this, I can see a panic move and pitching CC on 3 days rest to avoid 1-3 deficit.

But regardless of the situation, AJ is going to have to pitch ONE of these games in order to avoid 3 days rest for Andy and Hughes.

Ugly situation regardless.
game 5 is an earlier start and there isn't the day off between games 4 and 5 that there has been in recent years. so it's only really about a 16 hour difference if he starts tomorrow night or on wednesday afternoon,  also he only pitched 4 innings on friday. he's pitched on 3 days rest before and done fine so i'd rather win or lose with my ace then with aj in this situation. also him pitching tomorrow would leave open the possibility of him pitching in a game 7 if it were to go that far because cliff lee would pitch in that game,  having c.c pitch tomorrow leaves the window open for him to pitch in a potential game 7 as well.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

If the Yanks lose this, I can see a panic move and pitching CC on 3 days rest to avoid 1-3 deficit.

But regardless of the situation, AJ is going to have to pitch ONE of these games in order to avoid 3 days rest for Andy and Hughes.

Ugly situation regardless.
game 5 is an earlier start and there isn't the day off between games 4 and 5 that there has been in recent years. so it's only really about a 16 hour difference if he starts tomorrow night or on wednesday afternoon,  also he only pitched 4 innings on friday. he's pitched on 3 days rest before and done fine so i'd rather win or lose with my ace then with aj in this situation. also him pitching tomorrow would leave open the possibility of him pitching in a game 7 if it were to go that far because cliff lee would pitch in that game,  having c.c pitch tomorrow leaves the window open for him to pitch in a potential game 7 as well.

How much money did Cliff Lee just make? 2 years in a row... Steinbrenner bout to give him that Shaq deal, 2yr/200m
30t6p3b.gif

How much money did Cliff Lee just make? 2 years in a row... Steinbrenner bout to give him that Shaq deal, 2yr/200m
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom