Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

What bat ? Cervelli all the way...
I was thinking the same thing.
laugh.gif

our old buddy melky cabrera was released by thd braves today

looks like girardi will prolly be back next year, cubs signed their interim manager for 2 yrs

aj better pitch great tonight or he gonna wind up with the pirates, nationals or indians next tear

our old buddy melky cabrera was released by thd braves today

looks like girardi will prolly be back next year, cubs signed their interim manager for 2 yrs

aj better pitch great tonight or he gonna wind up with the pirates, nationals or indians next tear

Ok.......I was just putting it out there but Cervelli was pretty much the obvious choice. You gotta do w/e you can to have AJ maybe punch a good game.

But Jorge do be comin with clutch hits every once in a while. But they could use a dominant pitching performance more than a RBI or 2 from Posada.

Ok.......I was just putting it out there but Cervelli was pretty much the obvious choice. You gotta do w/e you can to have AJ maybe punch a good game.

But Jorge do be comin with clutch hits every once in a while. But they could use a dominant pitching performance more than a RBI or 2 from Posada.

Bats, they are sick, afraid. we ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. we offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

jobu.jpg

heres some chicken too if you need it ......

kfc_bucket.jpg

Bats, they are sick, afraid. we ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. we offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

jobu.jpg

heres some chicken too if you need it ......

kfc_bucket.jpg

Back
Top Bottom