Official ALCS NY Yankees vs. Texas Rangers Thread (Rangers Lead 3-1)

Wow so we got Angel fans taking now? Atleast the one RedSox fan knows how to treat things this far into the playoffs Texas hasn't been anywhere before this year so I can see were all the cockyness is coming from..

Wow so we got Angel fans taking now? Atleast the one RedSox fan knows how to treat things this far into the playoffs Texas hasn't been anywhere before this year so I can see were all the cockyness is coming from..

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Game 4 is must win for yankees.  if they win tonight it's either team's series.  they lose and it's over.  personally i see them winning tonight when it matters most.

yup yup

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Game 4 is must win for yankees.  if they win tonight it's either team's series.  they lose and it's over.  personally i see them winning tonight when it matters most.

yup yup

laugh.gif
You two really are something else.

Originally Posted by roboski

Not talking, just making an observation. And yea, I'm an Angels fan...what difference does that make?

Originally Posted by roboski

Not talking, just making an observation. And yea, I'm an Angels fan...what difference does that make?

Meh...I think the bats will show up tonight. AJ wont be perfect, but I think he'll be just good enough for us to get a win.

Just a hunch.

Meh...I think the bats will show up tonight. AJ wont be perfect, but I think he'll be just good enough for us to get a win.

Just a hunch.

So who do you guys wanna se catching tonight. You think they should go with Cervelli since Burnett is more comfortable with him over Jorge. Or do you gotta use Jorge because you may need the bat a little more tonight?

Just throwin that out there.

So who do you guys wanna se catching tonight. You think they should go with Cervelli since Burnett is more comfortable with him over Jorge. Or do you gotta use Jorge because you may need the bat a little more tonight?

I'd sit Jorge, he hasn't been the same since getting hit in the head. And there was no reason to pitch Mo last night. If Mo had came in and kept it 2-0, Lee would've pitched the 9th. why risk not having Mo for tonights game?

I'd sit Jorge, he hasn't been the same since getting hit in the head. And there was no reason to pitch Mo last night. If Mo had came in and kept it 2-0, Lee would've pitched the 9th. why risk not having Mo for tonights game?

I think you gotta go with whatever makes Burnett most comfortable... Aint like Jorge is Hitting anyway.

I think you gotta go with whatever makes Burnett most comfortable... Aint like Jorge is Hitting anyway.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

What bat ? Cervelli all the way...

I can't wait until Posada's Diva self reties, dudes gonna be PISSED at Girardi if he doesn't start tonight

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

What bat ? Cervelli all the way...

I can't wait until Posada's Diva self reties, dudes gonna be PISSED at Girardi if he doesn't start tonight

Back
Top Bottom